Isabella
Jamaica Yellow
Rosamond
Versi Yellow
Insignis Gold
Versi Salmon/Peach
Becka Lynn

to offer for trade
Cut them this morning, ready for trades.
After lunch, after the cat (chased by dog, Im sure) ran across patio table and knocked everything helter-skelter, I now have many unknown brug cuttings to offer for trade. Generous trades of these for any

Jean Pasko
Charles Grimaldi
Any yellows, orange, or golden colors.

Thanks,
Another brug addict
Linda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Brugs formerly known as...

hi
i have jean pasko and charles grimaldi i could send you for some of yours im new at this and only have a few please let me know id love the ones you have
thanks
darlene

o

U have mail

o

Hi Linda. You have email. :)

Leona

o

Hi, I don't have brugs to trade, but I do have a small red tropicanna bulb, and a small gold tropicanna if you are interested.

Jean
recipesaver2

o

hi Linda, I have Charles Grimaldi, Jamaica yellow, Lemon yellow, from park seed. let me know Cindy

o

Hi,
I have an unnamed Yellow. Starts out pale and then turns golden.
Send me an email and I will send you a pic.
~MamaSpud

o

Dear Miss Linda. I just found your old post from Nov. '05. I have a good size Herrenhausen Garden plant I've had for several years. I like plants which bloom often. Herrenhausen just doesn't fit the bill for me. I would like to trade Herrenahusen Garten for Culebra cuttings. Are you interested?

Thanks

Terry

o

Hi Linda. I have sunray to trade. I am new at this trading. thank you, Loida

o

Most of these turned into NOIDs and found out the Culebra was never that, seems it was a CUBA... got it in trade and when it leafed out, I knew.
I do still have quite a few NOIDs which may be some of the above if anyone is interested in a trade for them. I'm interested in pretty blooms and darker colors.
Linda

o

I want some and may have a couple to trade. Email me as I'm off to work and will be there for over 24 hours.

I always miss out on the good deals. (grin)

Happy Gardening and Brugging, Marian

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here