Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Will Trade Plumeria Cuttings For Brug Cuttings

Posted by CarolAnn_z8 Joshua,TX (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 1, 05 at 14:02

I have fallen in love with Brugs and would like to trade some Plumeria cuttings for either Verigated Brug or Double Brug cuttings.

I'm fairly new at growing Brugs but I also have a few Brug cuttings I could trade.

You can email me at Caturpen@prodigy.net or post here.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Will Trade Plumeria Cuttings For Brug Cuttings

You have mail.

Regards,

Jack

o

I have lots of Brugs but none are old enough to get cuttings from. I just got started in them myself. I would love to have a cutting from your Plumeria. Look at my list and see if you might want to trade for something. Or I could send you a cutting from Datura Double Blackcurrant Swirl if you are interested. It is like the Brug. It is Purple and very beautiful. blooms hundreds of very large flowers and has a seed pod behind each bloom. LMK if you are interested.
Cathy

Here is a link that might be useful: My Trade List

o

Jack, I couldn't get my email to go through to you. I would like to see your list of brugs.

Cathy, I don't really see anything I want to trade for. I'm fairly new into brugs too so we must have the same brugs and I have lots of daturas so don't need any more.
Maybe we can trade later down the line.

o

• Posted by BobbiH z10 San Diego (My Page) on
    Fri, Nov 4, 05 at 10:01

I have many brugs that I can take cuttings from. I also have some rooted. What colors are your plumeria? Are they named? Bobbi

o

CarolAnn I sent you an email. I no longer have my plants for trade listed here but I can send you the list of my brugmansias. Just let me know if your still trading.

kathy_ann

o

Yes, I still have some cuttings of Plumeria and look forward to trading.

o

Did you trade all of what you needed....I can send nice big cuttings of the double white, can send a nice cutting of peaches and cream and probable a cutting of Herrenhauser Garten for some nice Plumeria cuttings of diff colors...let me know if you are interested...e-mail me private okey dokey lol grannybj

o

I have white Suaveolens if you are interestes

o

i have some double white rooted cuttings i'd love to trade for a plumie cutting.what colors do you have?

o

I am looking for any plumeria...I have black bamboo and Chinese Parasol Tree seeds for trade...Thanks, Cliff

o

Hi Carol Ann-
I've sent you an email.
Thanks!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here