Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
alajim_gw

HAVE: Lots of Brugmansia cuttings for trade..

alajim
12 years ago

I have several colors and varieties of brugs for trade..I am looking for the old fashioned multiplying onion sets..I will trade for as many as you need I will also trade for other plants, seeds or cuttings..please contact me with what you have and I will return your email..Thank You-- alajim

Comments (16)

• katladie
    12 years ago

What colors do you have. I have Achimenes tubers I could trade in several colors.

Sharon

• alajim
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I have several different varieties in the 4 basic colors ..white , yellow, pink and orange..They all have different shades and sizes in these colors..I currently have around 85 different ones...I am trimming them now to put more cuttings in my greenhouse for the winter..You can see a few of these on my Facebook page...Just go to facebook and search for
    angel-man-56 or angel trumpets...i currently have over 5000 full grown plants and around 10,000 cuttings already in my greenhouse...I am retired and am looking for new plants to propagate and dabble with..You can email me directly at: alajim56@earthlink.net....thank you --Jim

• katladie
    12 years ago

Emailed you, I see you are in Houston, the Achimenes would do very well there. Sharon

• sewnmom7
    12 years ago

alajim,. i don't have the onions sets yet, but i think i can get some.. i do have some cuttings of confederate rose, it blooms out white and by days end, it has changed to a deep rose, .. its one of my favorite plants.. here in abilene,i grows to about 12 ft,in 2 years.. i'd love to trade some cuttings of my C.R for some of your brugs cuttings. please let me know... any color will do thanks, molly

• alajim
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks Molly..but I also have several hundred confederate rose plants from 3 feet to 20 feet tall...I love these also...

• alajim
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Sharon..sorry for the late reply (holidays)..What colors and how many do you want..I am doing a major cut this week..I currently have about 16000 cuttings already in pots in my greenhouse and about 10000 left to do...please email me at alajim56@earthlink.net and leave me your address and let me know..thanks--Jim

• SmokyMist
    12 years ago

would love to talk with you about your Brugmansias and possibly work out a trade. I tried to find you on Facebook though and couldn't .

• hightider
    12 years ago

Would like to trade you for some of your rotted brugs,have water lilies hardy and trpoical,lotus,pyprus,iris palida.all types of grases. colocasias,wiered plants,most are listed on daves garden if your a member Hoitider@centralink.net

• alajim
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Sorry..My Facebook page is Houston Angel Man

• growningeorgia
    12 years ago

I have the old fashioned multiplying onions, and other plants for trade. Visit my member page and see if there is anything else you may be interested in there. Do you have a variegated brug? Sunset? Would love to arrange a large trade if possible. Thanks.

• Need.coffee
    11 years ago

I want to try some Brugmanisa.. Do you still have any?
    I have one year old rooted Antique Roses
    souvenir de la malmaison, cramoisi superur, and cecile brunner
    I have lots of other Tecas natives

• greengirl2009
    11 years ago

Making contact now to arrange a future trade if possible for brugs. Thanks for consideration.

• mickeymantle
    11 years ago

i am getting back into brugs and only have sundews(drosera) to trade , would love any yellow or orange , or red brug

• joanne0212
    11 years ago

Do you still have any brugs to trade? I have bamboo to trade.

Thanks ...

• Niazi
    10 years ago

Old posting, but wondering if you have any new clippings for trade (brugs)?

• jerry31557
    9 years ago

I have red pine cone ginger and lemon grass to trade for different color brugs. Hope I hear from you.

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?