Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Several brugs

Posted by baylady Z8 Va (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 10, 07 at 14:43

Hi all,
Getting around to cutting these back finally. Hate to do it when they are still full of buds. Going to help a friend cut his back tomorrow, so I'm not the latest in the neighborhood!
Have to trade:
Jean Pasco
Ecuador Pink
Tropical Sunset
Frosty Pink
many NOIDs - some may be versicolor peach, some of the named ones above but w/o tags.
Would like to trade for Temple Goddess, Peaches and Cream, Charles Grimaldi, any with larger blooms and darker colors, especially dark pinks or something like Xena.
Would be interested in JMG seeds also...
Thanks,
Linda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Several brugs

I can trade Dr. Suess cuttings for Jean Pasco.

o

Oh Wow Baylady,

I'll have to look and see what I can trade with you. I am new to BRUGS but I do have several cuttings of Charles Grimaldi and I'll have to look and see what else I have 2 of.

I would dearly love one of your Jean Pasco, Ecuado Pink and Tropical Sunset. Do you by any chance have a Herrenhauser Garten. It's funny because most of the ones on you list are the ones I've been drooling over.

Thanks and get back to me ASAP.

Marian

o

Hi Linda,

I would love to have Tropical Sunset. I am new to brugs and don't have any to cutting to share yet. But I do have some JMG seeds. Let me know.

Thanks
Patricia

o

Hi Linda, I have Charles Grimaldi and Dr. Seuss. I see that you already have offers for those to trade. I also have Halo peach and insignis pink if you are interested or I could give you more Charles Grimaldi and Dr. Seuss in exchange for Ecuador Pink and Tropical Sunset. Please let me know My -e-mail is mamamy@msn.com
Thank you,
Tita

o

Hi Linda, I don't have any brugs yet to trade, but i have crocosmia to trade if you like. and I would like to have Ecuador pink if you don't mind.

Thank you
Loida

o

Marian, I have plenty of HHG for postage if you want one.

Linda

o

Oh yes Linda, I certainly want to be on the receiving end of HHG. Please get back with me as to how much postage and all I should send. I don't mean to sound greedy but if you have plenty I'd love to have 2 cuttings in case one doesn't make it. Either way I'll be happy. Thanks for the kind offer. I'm emailing you or at least trying to.

Happy Gardening and Brugging Marian

o

Linda I've tried to get ahold of you both here and in regular email. I would dearly love a start of your Herrenhauser Garten if you can spare one. Please email me and let me know how much postage to send.

Thanks for the offer Marian

o
i am looking for cuttings of brugs

please email me through gardenweb if you have any cuttings for postage. thanks plantlover49.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here