Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kasha77

HAVE: Trade or postage anyone?

kasha77
14 years ago

I still have TONS of brug cuttings available for postage- a sweet smelling white, & fragrant yellow- a noid pink... I have some named cuttings left that I prefer to use for trade for other brugs only:

Charles Grimaldi

Heloise

Versi Peach

Island Girl

Ecuador White

Frosty Pink

Dr. Seuss

White Cloud

Suaveolens White

Adora

Check my wants list on my page.

Thanks!

kasha77{{gwi:438950}}

Comments (12)

• kasha77
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I just found a bag of cuttings in my basement for trades - Frosty Pink & Creamsickle & Candida Double white. Check out my wants list or just ask!
    kasha77

• mantorvillain
    14 years ago

Good morning again. I'm in the same boat! If there is anything on my list you could use I'll gladly send it along.
    Do you have Isabella? I have some trunk cuttings shooting rroots out the bottoms of pots in water and plenty of others. Also, some folks sent such beautiful, large cuttings I have multiples either still in water or in media but could send starts of Cupid's Dart, Mrs Chambers, Peaches n Cream (variegated), an unkn vs unkn cross from Knotz which hasn't bloomed yet, also her noid white w light pink shading on edges, and one more box yet to arrive!!!

I am down to the rootball of my Dr. Seuss so would gladly take a 'backup' if you still have a cutting of that. I wasn't able to successfully root and grow Heloise and Cypress Gardens from our trade this spring so if you ever have those again would be happy to do a trade for those or to send postage.

Hope your fall is as beautiful as ours.
    Will

• gardener13
    14 years ago

just wanted to thank you and encourage anyone wanting brug cuttings for postage to contact you.....this was only my 2nd try at this but the cuttings you sent me a few weeks ago are doing GREAT! rooting ... sprouting ... just GREAT! will be checking out your other offerings also...
    keep up the good work

• kasha77
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thanks for the compliment!
    Kasha77

• beachplant
    14 years ago

{{gwi:438952}}
    {{gwi:438953}}
    Get ready to work! This is the box I received. It took 2 weeks to get them planted, dang weather. They did fine in water, started sending out roots and leaves.
    Tally HO!

• kasha77
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Tally Ho!
    I so enjoyed blessing everyone who received Brug cuttings from me this year- I really wished I could have seen the looks on the faces when they opened their boxes! I'm really surprised that I didn't get a very big response this year- I still have 5 joint compound buckets filled with great cuttings- guess I'll just have to plant them out next spring! Hope yours take off for you! Merry Christmas & Happy New Years'!
    kasha77

• dees
    14 years ago

Darn, I hate that I missed this one. If you have any available in the Spring, I'd love to send postage for some. I was new this year to cuttings and have lost a few to rot, but I'm getting better.Thanks.
    Dee

• kasha77
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Hi Dee-
    If you lived in a warmer climate, I could send then now! Please contact me in the spring- I hope they last that long!
    kasha77

• sekhment
    13 years ago

I'm up dating my list now if any one sees any thing they would like for trade let me know. I would love Heloise
    Island Girl
    Ecuador White
    White Cloud
    Adora
    take a look at my list and let me know
    Thanks
    Cassie

• organic_silky
    13 years ago

I live in the warmest climate for Brugs, but all the ones at the nurseries here are totally infested with mites and i'm soo not bringing those home. Anyone have a few cuttings they can do that are still on the small size for a girl who just moved and has very few things to trade right now?

• marcie_new
    13 years ago

Mantorvillain, do you still have cutting or cuttings of the variegated brug for postage? I can send you postage if you still have cutting of the variegated bruggie Pretty please? Kasha 77 are you still doing cuttings for postage ? I realise its already April way late but if you still have cuttings for postage I would love to get some cuttings, seeeds? Please let me know Marcie new.

• kasha77
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Sorry- no more cuttings!
    kasha77

Sponsored
Rick's Renovations Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars41 Reviews
Chesterfield County's Full Service Renovation Company