Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
have: have:10 different brugs to trade

Posted by trigger_m 7b georgia (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 12, 05 at 20:22

have several hundred brug cuttings-frosty pink,dr suess,charles grimaldi,sunray,sauvolen pink,white whiskers,coral,double white,unnamed orange(very nice),unnamed white(lots of blooms).these were cut about 3 weeks ago-and are now all rooting in water,most now have great roots forming.these cuttings range in size from pencil size up to 3 inches thick.i would like any and all named brugs for trade.thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: have: have:10 different brugs to trade

Am looking for people to trade with, I am looking for brug cuttings named. I have gardenias [august beauty], Rose of sharon [ pink white and dark rose], butterfly bush [lavender, white, and yellow] and crepe myrtles[ red, white and pink].
Hope to generate some trades,
spaszkie@earthlink.net

o

Hi Tigger,

I would love to get a cutting of your Dr. Suess, coral and orange. I don't have brugs to trade, but I do have some Meiwa Kumquat Seedlings, Honey Bell Tangerine seedlings and lots of different mints.
LMK if you would consider a trade with me.
Jean

o

I AM INTERSTED IN TRADING, THIS IS WHAT I WOULD LIKE:
SUNRAY
WHITE WHISKERS (NEVER HEARD OF IT)
DOUBLE WHITE
EMAIL ME WHAT CUTTINGS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AND I MAY HAVE THEM
DARLENE

o

Hi,

I'm interested in:
frosty pink
Sunray
Sauvolen pink,white whiskers,coral,double white,unnamed orange.

I have Citronella , Island Girl and Unnamed VARIEGATED white.

PLMK if you are interested in these cuttings.

Thanks,

Jaye

o

everyone that i've traded with thanks!i still have cuttings left(i started with over 500 cuttings).they are in good shape-most well rooted!i'm still looking for any named varieties.thanks

o

I AM VERY INTERESTED IN STARTING AN ANGEL TRUMPET GARDEN. PLEASE LMK IF YOU STILL HAVE ANY. THANKS, ZSA ZSA

o

would like to trade a few cuttings of your coral brug. I have many to trade. Will trade just about anything.

WES

o

Would love to trade for as many different brug cuttings,or plants that you have to trade or for postage, whatever is best, thanks for your help-godsgarden9.

o

I have a lemon yellow from park seed very fast grower, lots of blooms, I would like the orange and d white
Cindy Thanks

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here