Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Red Brugs or tempt me

Posted by botanicalboi Zone 7 Georgia (bastgatto@aol.com) on
Fri, Nov 9, 07 at 20:43

New to growing these wonderful plants and loving them! I only have white and yellow so any other are desirable...my most wanted is red though. I would love to trade for cuttings. I have the following to trade or can do postage for those really kind folks willing to share ;-)

Amaryllis (Red with white stripe)

Mahonia seedlings

Double Pink Camelia (rooted cuttings)

Broken color four-o-clock seeds

Pie Pumpkin seeds

Red Blazing Star Hibiscus seeds

Redbud Trees (bareroot)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Red Brugs or tempt me

sorry botanicalboi , red is not a common color in fact the Germans have developed reds, however they are in quarantine over here in the US. wont be long though from what I understand!

o
RE: WANTED: Red Brugs or tempt me

I was wondering why they are so hard to find here. I have only seen one and it was beutiful! Can't wait for them to make it state side!

Thanks!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here