Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: 8 brug cuttings for different brug cuttings

Posted by planting_nut 8b, N. FL. (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 17, 05 at 11:52

I have 8 Brug varieties to trade for other varieties.
I have
Pink Beauty
Dr. Seuss
Becca Lynn
Isabella
U Conn Treasure
Valley Peach
Frosty Pink
AND
Equador Pink
I also have these but am NOT trading them.
Rosa Traum
Coral Glow
Knightii
Insignis Pink
Miami Orange Glow
Suaveolens Pink
Yellow/Gold
AND Charles Grimaldi

I'm looking for varieties NOT on these lists.
These are cuttings I took about a week ago, and have potted in soil. They haven't had time to root yet so they would travel well.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: 8 brug cuttings for different brug cuttings

Would you accept postage? I only have 3 brugs (so, none to trade) - a peach, a yellow and a variegated. I need some pinks - as dark as I can get 'em - and a double white.

Thanks.

o

I'm sorry, right now I'm just trying to expand on my collection. I may be interested in other tropicals/subtropicals.

o

I will trade you a Taylor's Dawn for a Equador Pink or a Becca Lynn. Mine are in the greenhouse and are rooted and growing great. They are about a foot high now. They will ship fine.
LMK
Cathy

o

I would love to trade for any unusual brug cuttings that you may have or do postage, whatever is best.. thank you..godsgarden9.

o

These have all been spoken for. I may have more in fall.
~Bren

o

Hello, would you do postage, cause i don't have any brugs to trade yet and love to have.
thanks
loida

o
attention planting nut

i am interested in trading for a few of your brugs. especially the charles grimaldi. if you are interested, please check out the photo gallery summer beauty section. you can see the pink, yellow and white . i have huge clippings. let me know . email me through gardenweb. plantlover49.

o

Hi, I'm a new brugs addict. Hubby purchased one for me and I would love to expand my collection. If you can spare any seeds or cuttings, I will pay for the shipping.

Let me know.

o

You should check the date of the original post before responding. It looks like this offer was posted in Dec of 2005! lol
Karyn

o

Sorry to all....the brugs are gone.
Thank You

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here