Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Santa Rosa rooted cuttings

Posted by tommysmommy Colorado (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 29, 06 at 20:37

Hi all! Have Santa Rosa cuttings rooted and ready. Don't need any plants myself, but would like these to get a good home. Should these be overnighted because of the winter cold they'll be travelling in? Please email me if you're interested.
Diane

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Santa Rosa rooted cuttings

You have mail..

o

Diane,
I sent you an email!
darmadoll :0)

o

Hi: Have sent e-mail. Thanks. Gloria

o

Rec'd message that my e-mail was not getting thru to you. Please let me know if you are getting mail from me. TIA, Gloria

o

Would love to have a cutting if you have any left :) Not sure if you received my email. I'm only a state away so it should be Ok to send. Thanks so much!

o

Diane - I sent email but don't know if you got it. I would love a cutting if you still have some. - Jardinera

o

Ladybarber, Gee8ch, and Darmadoll are on my list to contact once I find the appropriate packing materials. I only had 3 cuttings, so that's it, sorry to the rest of you.

o

Diane - Thank you anyway. Maybe next time. - Jardinera

o

Thank you, Diane. Will send postage and shipping as soon as I get your address. Will e-mail mine again. Really excited about getting cutting from this Brug. Gloria

o

Jardinera, would you be interested in a peach versicolor? I have one of those rooted and no home to go to.

o

Thanks for letting me know, it was a very nice offer :) Maybe next time!

o

I would love a peach versicolor. I will email you my address. Please let me know how much postage is and I will send payment. Thank you so much for thinking of me.
Jardinera

o

Diane,
My peach versicolor brug is doing great! It is in a pot for now and I am very happy. Thanks for sharing with me.
Jardinera

o

That's great Susanna! Enjoy her and watch for cold temps! Good grief, this winter is awful!

o

Would you happen to have any cuttings available now?
The tx weather should be ok for them. Thanks. Donna

o

Hi diane, I would like to have cuttings if you have anymore. please let me know how much do i need to send for postage. and send me your address. thank you very much loida

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here