Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Brug 'Flamenco'

Posted by gottahosta z7b_NE_GA (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 5, 08 at 17:53

A very ruffled blossom, and large, too. I think the pink will intensify as the weather gets cooler.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Brug 'Flamenco'

Beautiful Brenda! Did the color get darker?

o

Bump...The bloom is BEAUTIFUL!

Did it get darker and how large did it get???

Fragrant???

Thanks....

Mary Jane

o

I am wondering too. I am trying too root this one..Barb

o

It is a darkish warm pink during September, it must have a little orange in it to be a warm pink! I would recommend this one to anyone. I have had no trouble rooting this one, even from cuttings taken in late October.

Best time of year to take cuttings to root, like extra shoots or side branches, is in July and August. They grow like weeds. I sometimes just stick them into the dirt next to the mother plant and water.

o

That is so beautiful, I love how the green is so pronounced. I only have one, a friend for South Carolina sent me a cutting last year and I always take cuttings in the fall in case we have a hard freeze and I loose the ones in the ground.

Sharon

o

I love that one. I would like to know to did t get darker?
Cassie

o

I am guessing the coral-orange in Flamenco is what makes it get a little darker as the season progresses.

September Flamenco

Flamenco is more intense than Pink Favorite.

o

thanks for posting another pic. its beautiful
Cassie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here