Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
More blooms....

Posted by ruth_ann Z5 Ont.Can. (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 22, 06 at 19:53

Here is Exotica flanked by Maya....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And Maya has an albino branch in this pic which blooms the usual Maya colour ( this is it's fisst day but turns peachy by the third or forth day)...

Native Habitat Double Orange....

Golden Lady....

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: More blooms....

Ruth Ann,
Comments:
First of all - GORGEOUS!
The first photo makes me feel like I'm looking up at a bunch of fairies in petticoats dancing in the air.
The photo of Golden Lady appears to be white - are they really yellow and the photo doesn't show it, or are they just opened and waiting to turn color?
And in the first photo, which is Exotica and which is Maya?
Love it!!
Diane

o

Golden Lady has a creamy colour but in the late fall I have had her actually get quite an orange tinge. She is not a stark white.

Exotica is the one in the lower left corner of the first pic with the long throat and very little recurve to the corolla.

o

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Absolutely beautiful. Before I just wanted to grow some Brugs, but after seeing your plants I MUST grow them. They are just beautiful. Thanks for posting those pictures.

o

Wow! Can I have a piece of Golden Lady..pleeeease??

o

Hi RA,

Beautiful!!!!

I'm sad about what will be coming soon for us.

Jack

o

Jack, those were 2006 blooms I am sad to say.
Only this week have they started to bloom this year and I will have to cut them back next week.

Took this last week (un-named as yet)....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and took these today....
Un-named also...

Maya sports

Golden Lady

o

Ruth ann,

I have to ask what else you have growing with your brugs in the first picture of this years blooms???

Cheryl

o

That is a Lotus in a small water garden. It has big leaves and is hardy and remains out doors in the winter.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here