Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chena_gw

Have Fun Karyn!!

chena
14 years ago

WOW.. We should all be headed down South!!! LOL

I hope you have a Wonderful time.. Enjoy the Sunshine!!! Have Fun shopping!!!

Kylie

Comments (10)

• figara
    14 years ago

Have a good and safe flight and enjoy the warmer weather.

Pat

• givelittle_getlots
    14 years ago

she forgot us already...all that heat waiting for her in Florida rofl.

Hope your flight there was without any trouble...how is security these days?

Lucy

• karyn1
    14 years ago

Easy flight, got in 20 minutes ahead of schedule. It's certainly cooler then normal here but nice and sunny with temps in the 60's. Actually if you are in the sun it's hot. I was sitting outside in shorts and a tank top. Of course all the people that live here year round were looking at me like I was nuts. They think 65 is another ice age. LOL It's great not to have to bundle up just to go to the mailbox! It is cold at night though and the heat isn't working right at my Mom's house. In all the years I've been coming here I've never run the heat. It's always the AC that I'm checking. I do already miss Bruce and the kids terribly but my best friend is flying in tomorrow so that should be fun.

• givelittle_getlots
    14 years ago

roflmao ....I TOLD you so ha ha ha

It sounds like fun! Everyone needs to have a time for themselves :-) For whatever reason

Hugs
    Lucy

• haase
    14 years ago

Have a wonderful time with your Mom, Karyn.

Ingrid

• chena
    Original Author
    14 years ago

You will have a Wonderful time.. Having your best friend there will be so much fun..I know you miss the family BUT..
    They are fine ENJOY the sun your friend and Kyle....OH AND Gardino's ;))))

Kylie

• karyn1
    14 years ago

People here might have thought I was nuts for sitting outside in shorts but there's a bunch of fools on the golf course this am. It's 8 am and it's only 45 outside!

I'm planning on visiting Gardino's, maybe today. Andrea told me to call her to set up a time to come by. I'll be limited in how much I can buy and they'll have to be small because I'll have to check them in with the luggage. I usually buy plants here and mail them home. Temps back home are supposedly going up into the 40's this week but I don't want to chance shipping stuff home and having it freeze in route. Besides that I really don't have space but as long as I'm here I can't help myself. I really want to visit Pine Island Nursery in Miami and pick up some new dwarf mangos and other fruit trees but those would take up way too much space. BTW Kylie did you get my email the other day? Thanks so much.

• rock_oak_deer
    14 years ago

So glad you are having fun Karyn. It looks like you're going to have some good weather days ahead. Can they hold the plants and ship later?

• chena
    Original Author
    14 years ago

You are very Welcome!

• siam_cannas
    14 years ago

have fun! :)