Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
givelittle_getlots

OT : POTD: Howdy folks

givelittle_getlots
14 years ago

Are you ready to tackle this day?

I am...armed with my hoe...off to other peoples farms on Farm Town over at Facebook. Off to earn money so I can buy a good house. Better isolated then mine. You know..the one I am sitting in and feeling the freezing cold wind blow through lol.
{{gwi:443635}}From POTD January 2010

I saw this one while browsing through the photos and new right away, that THIS is it! That is the ONE!

I am using to wish you a wonderful day!

May your worries be little and your moments filled with fun.

Just come farming and you will have it rofl.

Hugs

Lucy

Comments (15)

• eloise_ca
    14 years ago

Good morning all. Lucy, I love Gerber daisies and that is a pretty dusty pink one! I still haven't gotten to go farming, but will one day when I have time to figure what it is, LOL!

• karyn1
    14 years ago

I love Gerberas. Still haven't logged onto Facebook and have about 200 invites awaiting my approval. lol

• givelittle_getlots
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Eloise don't go there..it is addicting roflmao. You can figure it out as you go along..BUT>..you better only go there if you are ready to give up a LOT of time roflmao

Lucy

ROFL Karyn...you shall have plenty of friends then ha ha ha ha

I love Gerberas too now and will make sure that I get me a lot more this coming season.

Lucy

• siam_cannas
    14 years ago

Have a great day everyone!
    Lucy, i got your card in the mail today. thanks soo much for thinking of me :D
    Siam.

• PKponder TX Z7B
    14 years ago

Howdy Lucy! Brrr, it's cold outside. I just love central heating and my internet connection.

That is a beautiful Gerbera Daisy. It reminds me of the hundreds just like it that I worked for my son and daughter in law's wedding.

Pam

• karyn1
    14 years ago

Has anyone tried wintering gerberas over? I just use them as annuals here.

• givelittle_getlots
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Siam of course I would not forget you...you might be far away...but I DO HAVE YOUR ADDRESS lol

Pam that must have been pretty!! Was it the same color?

Lucy

• PKponder TX Z7B
    14 years ago

They were all hot pink Lucy!

Karyn, they usually overwinter in my garden with mulch. Not sure about this year, it is exceptionally cold.

Pam

• rock_oak_deer
    14 years ago

Good morning, all. Cheery photo for such a cold day.

It is exceptionally cold here. Poor DH is out in the cold wind wrapping pipes and putting the Christmas lights back out to warm the plants.

The large yellow noid is about to bloom inside, I will definitely show that when (if) it happens.

• givelittle_getlots
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Sorry Karyn I had tomatoes on my eyes from harvesting roflmao.

I am with Pam. Mine were from last year. But with THIS cold...I am not sure...and not sure how many years they DO come back?

Lucy

• chena
    14 years ago

That is Beautiful!! So perfect looking..
    Pam I bet the Wedding was just georgous!! Freezing my ars off here we have finally made it to 30*..Dang wind is 30mph.. and the temps are starting to dip!! Come on Spring!!LOL

BUUUURRR!!!

• givelittle_getlots
    Original Author
    14 years ago

hang ON Kylie..or should I say in..until spring comes around?

Lucy

• taz56
    14 years ago

Lucy, that is so pretty. I'm sorry you're cold
    so I'm sending you a big ole warm Hug :)
    Susan

• givelittle_getlots
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Susan I picked that hug up at the best time...cause it is getting real chilled in here lol

Thanks

Lucy

• sekhment
    14 years ago

hahah i want to make my house surounded by water lololol I mean the hole thing the whole plot coved with water I wish they sold river boats on farmtown hhehehe

Sponsored
Columbus' Home Design Experts Specializing in Custom Cabinets