Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
plantlover49

O.T. Spring Cleaning

plantlover49
13 years ago

being it's so cold outside, it's a great time too go through clutter in the House, I am cleaning house as if I am moving, works great, I do one room at a time, I am almost done, I also have cleaned my Basement got rid of all the Brugs, that have died, here we have an organization

that picks up donations, I have them come by every two weeks, they take clothes, small furniture, I have donated all the clothes that doesn't fit anymore, I have gained weight over the holidays, anyway it passes the time until

Spring, also it is more pleasent having a clean house

Elizabeth

Comments (9)

• eloise_ca
    13 years ago

Wow Elizabeth, you sure are organized and full of energy. When it's cold outside, I just want to bundle up and stay warm, LOL! You're moving; where to?

• plantlover49
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Eloise
    Thank you, we are just now looking, we looked at one house
    it was 10 rooms, the right size, but it needs so much work
    I have a real estate agent, it's great I email her the address, she sends me a tour of the house, we are looking for a 4 bedroom with 2/3 baths, we are staying in this area
    there are at least 3 houses, that we will tour, in the next few weeks, it will probably take till the fall, too find just the right one, when I do I will definately post
    photo's, oh speaking of warm, I had the blown in insulation
    installed here, plus I have almost all the windows replaced
    it makes a great big difference
    Elizabeth

• gardenpaw
    13 years ago

Elizabeth, it sounds like you are getting alot done, thats
    wonderful, when you do find your new house it will be alot
    less work!

Karen

• chena
    13 years ago

I bow down to you Elizabeth!!
    I'm not worthy.. dust bunnies are my friends..LOL

Kylie

• eloise_ca
    13 years ago

Good luck on your search for a new place. I hope it has everything you are looking for, including great soil for your plants!

LOL Kylie!

• plantlover49
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Karen, there are 4 more houses the agent sent too my email
    one of them looks promising
    Kylie just too funny, getting busy takes my mind off this cold nasty weather plus gives me a clean house, & not so much I have too move, I like that
    Eloise, that's the one thing we're looking for is a nice size lot, we found a beautiful house with 3 acreas, the only thing it's $194.900, our budget is $160.000 so I think that one's out
    Elizabeth

• fool4flowers
    13 years ago

You never know. If you really like it make them an offer. Doesn't hurt to try. I am more with Kylie on the dust bunnies. I did get the garage and yard somewhat straightened up after the neighbor called and asked if I was still alive since he hasn't seen me outside since the first frost, lol. Maybe do a little spring cleaning inside the next warm spell, lol. I haven't done much all winter between being hurt or sick but I did get a lot done the past few days. Hope I didn't so any more damage to my foot but it coudn't be put off any longer.

• plantlover49
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Kristy
    Girl take it easy, if I didn't have too worry about a toddler, I probably wouldn't worry about the dust bunnies
    that little guy is now very mobile, that encourages me too keep the kitchen floor, clean, he loves too play with the pots & pans, next project is too clean my Garage, of course
    that will wait till warm weather
    Elizabeth

• eloise_ca
    13 years ago

Elizabeth, Kristy is right, put in an offer and see what happens. I don't know about your state, but here in CA there are so many properties in foreclosure that the bank sometimes will take less just to get rid of them. I can just see your GS banging the pots and pans! What is it about pots and pans that attracts all little kids, LOL!

Sponsored