Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
O.T. Spring Cleaning

Posted by plantlover49 6B (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 26, 11 at 7:42

being it's so cold outside, it's a great time too go through clutter in the House, I am cleaning house as if I am moving, works great, I do one room at a time, I am almost done, I also have cleaned my Basement got rid of all the Brugs, that have died, here we have an organization
that picks up donations, I have them come by every two weeks, they take clothes, small furniture, I have donated all the clothes that doesn't fit anymore, I have gained weight over the holidays, anyway it passes the time until
Spring, also it is more pleasent having a clean house
Elizabeth

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: O.T. Spring Cleaning

Wow Elizabeth, you sure are organized and full of energy. When it's cold outside, I just want to bundle up and stay warm, LOL! You're moving; where to?

o

Eloise
Thank you, we are just now looking, we looked at one house
it was 10 rooms, the right size, but it needs so much work
I have a real estate agent, it's great I email her the address, she sends me a tour of the house, we are looking for a 4 bedroom with 2/3 baths, we are staying in this area
there are at least 3 houses, that we will tour, in the next few weeks, it will probably take till the fall, too find just the right one, when I do I will definately post
photo's, oh speaking of warm, I had the blown in insulation
installed here, plus I have almost all the windows replaced
it makes a great big difference
Elizabeth

o

Elizabeth, it sounds like you are getting alot done, thats
wonderful, when you do find your new house it will be alot
less work!

Karen

o

• Posted by chena z8 Texas (My Page) on
    Fri, Jan 28, 11 at 2:35

I bow down to you Elizabeth!!
I'm not worthy.. dust bunnies are my friends..LOL

Kylie

o

Good luck on your search for a new place. I hope it has everything you are looking for, including great soil for your plants!

LOL Kylie!

o

Karen, there are 4 more houses the agent sent too my email
one of them looks promising
Kylie just too funny, getting busy takes my mind off this cold nasty weather plus gives me a clean house, & not so much I have too move, I like that
Eloise, that's the one thing we're looking for is a nice size lot, we found a beautiful house with 3 acreas, the only thing it's $194.900, our budget is $160.000 so I think that one's out
Elizabeth

o

You never know. If you really like it make them an offer. Doesn't hurt to try. I am more with Kylie on the dust bunnies. I did get the garage and yard somewhat straightened up after the neighbor called and asked if I was still alive since he hasn't seen me outside since the first frost, lol. Maybe do a little spring cleaning inside the next warm spell, lol. I haven't done much all winter between being hurt or sick but I did get a lot done the past few days. Hope I didn't so any more damage to my foot but it coudn't be put off any longer.

o

Kristy
Girl take it easy, if I didn't have too worry about a toddler, I probably wouldn't worry about the dust bunnies
that little guy is now very mobile, that encourages me too keep the kitchen floor, clean, he loves too play with the pots & pans, next project is too clean my Garage, of course
that will wait till warm weather
Elizabeth

o

Elizabeth, Kristy is right, put in an offer and see what happens. I don't know about your state, but here in CA there are so many properties in foreclosure that the bank sometimes will take less just to get rid of them. I can just see your GS banging the pots and pans! What is it about pots and pans that attracts all little kids, LOL!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here