Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
karyn1_gw

It's so cold!!!!!!!

karyn1
12 years ago

Arriving back in MD in shorts and a tee shirt wasn't a smart move. It's sooooo cold here! I lost a handful of plants due to underwatering but with all the stuff I bought while away it's probably a good thing. Surpringly I didn't see any brugs anywhere besides the nurseries. I usually see a few near my Mom's house. The brugs I saw for sale were common singles just labeled by color so I didn't buy any but I got some great deals on other varieties. I also collected a lot of seeds. I'll list the seed varieties in a separate post if anybody wants any.

My son didn't destroy the house and it doesn't appear that there were any wild parties. It was the first time we've allowed him stay home alone and I must say he did a pretty good job. My only complaint was the mountain of dishes left in the kitchen. Jake informed me that he didn't know how to operate the dishwasher. Gee has he ever heard of hand washing????

Temps were pretty mild here while we were away but dropped yesterday and are in the teens and not supposed to reach freezing. I can't wait to get away again and don't really care if I lose more plants. I just can't stand this cold! We're off to the Cayman Islands in a few weeks and I just might have to go back to FL after that. lol Happy New Year : )

Comments (7)