Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
givelittle_getlots

OT: POTD: Karyn my Subject is 100% better then yours :-(

givelittle_getlots
14 years ago

A good???? morning!

Man WHO is left that can say they are having a GOOD morning...if we are thinking WEATHER?

Heater been running almost all night...but I am grateful that we do not have to battle SNOW!

Or Earthquakes...Now if a Tornado would pop up...man then we are REALLY in trouble lol

I have not posted this one last year, so here it goes:
{{gwi:444854}}From POTD January 2010

I tried so many times to get a great picture...but the angle was all wrong from it having climbed up the big shrub lol

If you're cold...come on over ...I have hot coffee...tea....Gluehwein or a nice big Hug for ya

Lucy

Comments (16)

• karyn1
    14 years ago

What's the plant below the BES vine? What do you mean that one is better then the one I sent you ; ) Why don't you post it and see what everyone says? LOL I'm sure there was something floral in it!

• eloise_ca
    14 years ago

Good morning all. Lucy, nice healthy vine! I'll have the Gluehwein, or is it too early in the morning to be drinking it? Oh well, the excuse will be that it can keep me warm, LOL! Everyone stay safe and warm.

• givelittle_getlots
    Original Author
    14 years ago

ha ha NO Karyn..I mean your thread about the SNOW this morning...oh I am SO SORRY you thought that this would ever be as beautiful as your Amaryllis gift. Oh sweet friend....NO!! I am SORRY..I should say it ALL what I am thinking...sorry. I feel real bad now that you thought I would compare THAT to your precious gift!

Eloise I don't care...it is cold ha ha ha

Lucy

• siam_cannas
    14 years ago

Good morning all. Nice flower Lucy :)

• figara
    14 years ago

Good Morning and a warm hug.

Pat

• karyn1
    14 years ago

Lucy look at the other thread. I was talking about the pic that I emailed the other day and was joking about posting it if you ran out of photos for POTD!

• chena
    14 years ago

Lucy you know how close you are.. Be careful what you offer.. I just may show up.. The Gluehwein sounds reeeeaaalllyyy good right now it is 15* outside... ;O)

Kylie

• dimples31312
    14 years ago

Good morning, It's still morning.
    Love the BES vine. My first year but no seeds. :(
    I did take some cuttings hope they root.
    Hugs
    Dorothy
    PS
    I'll take the coffee and a hug.
    On my last cup. LOL

• givelittle_getlots
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Kylie good luck..cause I am not even opening the door right now it is so cold brrrrrrrrrrr roflmao

Just kiddin lol

Dorothy strangely this one did not have any seeds either.

ahhhhhhh Coffee...sounds good again lol

Lucy

• chena
    14 years ago

Lucy LOL I know where the back door is..!! ;O)

• givelittle_getlots
    Original Author
    14 years ago

all blocked off since we got the new garage doors roflmao unless you will jump the fence..but watch out...hubby said he will shoot anything that jumps over the fence...that is how much he loves me and the garden lol

Lucy

• chena
    14 years ago

I got my cat suit on ..I can scale a wall much less a fence.. Tell Hubby All I wants is you and the Gluehwein..
    hehehe!!

• retsec
    14 years ago

What is the plant with the black eyed susan vine?

• givelittle_getlots
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Oh sorry I forgot to answer that about the other plant...It is this huge shrub that is covered with these little trumpet like flowers. It is 20 years or older and I have NO idea what the name is.

Kylie ...hicks...where were you...hicks...I had to drink it all by myself...hicks

Lucy

• PKponder TX Z7B
    14 years ago

I think it's an Indian Hawthorn, Rhaphiolepis indica.

Pam

• givelittle_getlots
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Pam thanks so much...the name Hawthorn rings a bell..and so loud...my head hurts.

Oh wait...I think my head hurts because I was farming to long into the morning rofl

Lucy