Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
givelittle_getlots

To everyone I promised something to, I apologize

givelittle_getlots
14 years ago

Every year the winter blues hit me and I try to find ways to get out of em.

This time it is Facebooks' games lol

I am very sorry and I will ween (sp?) myself away from the games ...at least long enough to get everything out...mostly seeds. So you can do the winter sowing. Just was not in a hurry since sowing Daura seeds directly in the ground gives you a much better success rate.

But that is just a SLIM excuse of why I am so behind lol

Now let me get a move on things

Lucy

Comments (13)

• chena
    14 years ago

This is always a BLAH time of yr.. It is so freezing cold outside.. :O(.. I need to be cleaning and making a quilt for the new baby BUUUT!! LOL I don't even want to do that..
    Be sure to keep those crops going...LMAO Hope your feel better soon!!
    Hugs

Kylie

• PKponder TX Z7B
    14 years ago

I have the blahs too! Time of year, I guess. Jeff wants to go for a walk today, blehhh.

Pam

• princealbert
    14 years ago

Kylie, I have little tiny bloom pods on the Wretched mess cutting that you sent to me.
    I also have brug blooms in the lean too green house.

Lucy, the cuttings and plants I got from you are doing fine I only lost one of the cuttings.

Pam you and kylie put up a wall between your houses and keep the cold away from Kristy, Lucy and I. LOL

Keep warm guys
    princealbert

• haase
    14 years ago

My gosh, all you poor guys in this terrible cold! Just think, you have a nice house to hide in though. I don't ever want to see a picture of you, li{{gwi:446297}}ke this one!

• givelittle_getlots
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Ingrid you are just to funny....rofl...that is an awesome sculpture? Can someone pleaseeeeee defrost that guy!!

Lucy

• chena
    14 years ago

WOOHOO PA!!! That is very cool!!! Congrats!!

Ingrid.. LMAO.. Now that is funny..

• PKponder TX Z7B
    14 years ago

PA....a wall between mine and Kylie's houses could be seen from space :-)

We'll do what we can to keep you southerners warm ;-)

Pam

• princealbert
    14 years ago

What!! no Great Wall of Texas? LOL
    I can't complain it's about 50 deg outside right now and 55 in the green houses (unheated) tomorrow and friday are supposed to be the bad ones for us.

• PKponder TX Z7B
    14 years ago

I don't know about building a 47 mile long wall, but it would do wonders for my physical fitness :-)

We were at 48 last night at 9 pm. It's down to 20 here now and dropping. I hope all my outdoor plants are snug enough. Some stuff I really don't think much about since we don't often get this cold. The cactus garden is drooping.

Pam

• princealbert
    14 years ago

We are sitting right on 30 now. when I got up at 05:00 the temp was 44, The lean too GH is at 50 unheated

• givelittle_getlots
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I have no idea what the temps are outside..I am NOT going out lol. I just hear the wind turn the turban things up on the roof like crazy.

That is amazing PA that the temps in the GH stay so high...crossing my fingers for all

Lucy

• karyn1
    14 years ago

50 would feel like a heat wave here! We're about 30 during a sunny day and into the teens at night. Brrrrr! Feb is usually our coldest month. I can't think what that will be like!

• givelittle_getlots
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Karyn I can not wait till this is over..........brrrrrrrrr I don't even want to move to Florida anymore...I mean have you looked at poor CB's brugs? :-(

Lucy