Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
eddiedewayne

free plants

eddiedewayne
14 years ago

gm folks ,

i have to eliminate another plant bed and have to get rid of a ton of banana tree's . they are all hardy to zone 7b, maybe colder . i have pink veluntina ,

musa basjoo

{{gwi:446896}}

musa saba

{{gwi:446897}}

canna stutgart

{{gwi:446898}}

i'm a criple old man , so bring help . sorry i can not ship any plants , pick up only . any one near the 27103 zip code , come on by with a shovel .

Comments (23)

• amelia_pepper_lady
    14 years ago

Wish I lived close by!

• dimples31312
    14 years ago

Beaufiul Plants Eddie, I sure wish I live near by, I have a truck! LOL
    Dorothy

• knotz
    14 years ago

Oh eddie...That's just a TEASE!!!...I lost some of my bananas and would LOVE to take some off your hands!!

knotz

• karyn1
    14 years ago

Post on your local Freecycle and/or Craigslist. I've gotten lily beds cleared out with a "you dig" offer and also gotten rid of excess plants. I post the offer on a Fri and everything is gone by Sun afternoon.

• figara
    14 years ago

Nice plants Eddie. I wish I was close by.

Pat

• Frances Coffill
    14 years ago

OH MY!!!!

I am close by! (well sort of close by) but no car..... ho hum, just my luck! always wanted a banana! and look at that canna!

Good Luck with the clean out, I am sure Karyn is right or try the Local forum here at GW they have an active community in your area!

Frances

• siam_cannas
    14 years ago

Oh dear god.. why doesnt anyone have or give away canna stuttgart in Tinidad. ahhhhhhhhhh :(

• taz56
    14 years ago

Eddie lol, Dorothy has a big truck I have a big shovel
    dang what a tease, sure you can't do a little postage
    those are to die for lol!
    Hugs
    Susan

• jumpin4joy
    14 years ago

Eddie Where are you. I might could make a trip?Depending on the distance. It would be a fun road trip.

• givelittle_getlots
    14 years ago

I think I am going on a road trip lol

Whoever is going to dig them up....will be one heck of a happy gardener :-)

Lucy

• eloise_ca
    14 years ago

What a fantastic opportunity for someone! Your plants all look amazing Eddie!

• knotz
    14 years ago

Maybe if you get some from your "roadtrip" you'd think about shipping some??...Looks like there are LOTS here that would give them a great home (including me)...lol

I'd have NO problem paying postage!!

Look what you started Eddie...lol

knotz

• eddiedewayne
    Original Author
    14 years ago

gm folks ,
    i really wish i could ship them , but i do have nerve damage in my left arm and can not take the chance with those big clumps .

if no one from garden groups are able to get them , i will trade them to a nursery locally . i would rather give them away than sell or trade. they where givin to me , so i like to pass them on .

happy gardening
    eddie

• jumpin4joy
    14 years ago

Eddie email me. mommieisme@hotmail.com I may be able to come. With that freeze we had last week I lost alot. So Im egar to replinish. Im in Orangeburg SC. Id like to know where you are. Brandy

• knotz
    14 years ago

Good idea Eddie...We DON'T ever want you to get hurt!!

knotz

• eloise_ca
    14 years ago

Sorry to hear about your nerve damage Eddie. You just take care of yourself.

• karyn1
    14 years ago

Brandy I think Eddie's in NC. Hopefully it's close enough that you can take a ride over. Besides all the pretty plants you'd get to meet Eddie!

• jumpin4joy
    14 years ago

Yeah I just wasnt sure where in NC. Im about 2 hours from Charlotte. NC. I was wondering how close to there he is. If not to much farther. I amy be able to talk hubby into a road trip or at least finaceing it for me to go. LOL

• karyn1
    14 years ago

Wayne's World Road Trip! You just don't smoke these plants. lol

• taz56
    14 years ago

Eddie,sorry you have nerve damage,take care of yourself!
    Susan

• eddiedewayne
    Original Author
    14 years ago

gm folks

brandy i am in winston salem nc 27103 its about an hour or so from charlotte .

pick up a few hitch hikers on your way up to help dig .lol

brandy i sent you an email

• jumpin4joy
    14 years ago

LOL Let me ask hubby if I can go?GRIN? I might have a buddy to help fund gas.I will let you know.

• yaslan
    14 years ago

Beautiful plants and well taken care of too. Excellent job Eddie! I too wished I lived close by. I'd be there in a heatbeat! Please post pics of the dig. (:

Sponsored
Franklin County's Remodeling & Handyman Services