Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dbl purple datura seeds and others

Posted by karyn1 7a (My Page) on
Fri, Jan 27, 12 at 21:03

I collected seeds while on vacation. There were 7' double purple datura bushes everywhere. I also have seeds from some known and unknown plants. There's wild castor, a small yellow morning glory. A light lavender flowered vine. Blue butterfly pea vine, a variegated foliage tree with yellow hibiscus looking blooms but it's a tree, not a bush, yellow mimosa tree, lavender orchid tree (?). Here's pics of some of the plants I collected seeds from if anyone wants some.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Dbl purple datura seeds and others

I would be interested in some of your vacation seeds.
Thank you
Jerry

o

Karyn I would be interested in a few. I'll send you an email.

Thanks,
Pat

o

Jerry I sent you an email. Pat just let me know what you want.

o

• Posted by chena z8 Texas (My Page) on
    Sat, Jan 28, 12 at 15:41

Karyn I would like a few if you have plenty!

o

Hi Karyn-
Hope you had a great time! If you have enough, I'd be interested in a few seeds of the variegated foliage tree with yellow hibiscus looking blooms, and the lavender orchid tree. They sound wonderful! thank you in advance-
Kasha77

o

Karyn

I hope you had a GREAT time while on vacation!! I'd love to try your 7' double purple datura bushes, if you have any seed left! :) I'll shoot you an email!

Thanks for sharing!

Mike

o

Mike I have plenty of seeds but I don't have your new address. Please send it and I'll get them in the mail.

o

Hi Karyn I would love to have some of the seeds for the variegated tree, and the orchid tree if you have any left I can pay postage. Pretty please? Marcie

o

Hi Karyn, hope you have seeds left from your trip I would be interested in the varigated hibiscus tree and the orchid tree..will shoot you an email
thx Marion

o

Marcie I emailed you thru GW a couple days ago but didn't hear back. Marion I just sent you an email. The variegated hibiscus & moonvine seeds (not pictured) are gone but I collected another variety of hibiscus tree seeds that has pink & yellow blooms.

o

Hi I was of the web for a couple of days but I am back now will go to my e-mail and see, your other hibiscus pink-yellow sounds interesting! By the way Marion if you are reading I have some seeds for the moonvine if you want some I can send you some Marcie

o

You are so good Karyn. Everyone benefits from your travels :-)

o

I still have a bunch of seeds in the fridge that I collected in Puerto Rico last April. I should go thru them and post what I have if anyone wants some.

o

How kind of you to offer Karyn1,
I would love any type of seeds you have that you're willing to share. Let me know if you still have any.
Thanks

o

Hi Karyn,

The pink flower in the last photo is Pink Trumpet Vine (Podranea ricasoliana). I only know because I bought one on clearance this past weekend and spent a long time identifying it. :)

Carol

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here