Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
marcie_new

Brugs!!!!

marcie_new
14 years ago

Hi guys today is a happy DAY for me, allow me to tell you all a story,I had built a cold frame?anyway I built or put together a makeshift green house which my cat left open!! so my plants are very sad dead? so today I was out side and I saw a thin white sheet in the shape of a box so I uncovered it and WALLA!! it was a box made of cinder blocks with a glass top,covered up with the insulation.And low and behold, there inside are some brug cuttings alive and well!!!I had forgotten that when I put the cuttings there planted of course!I watered them and forgot.So my babies survived all this cold temperatures the past few weeks!no water just whatever I had watered first, tomorrow I will post pictures of them.They arwe beatifull to me anyway.

Comments (7)

• eloise_ca
    14 years ago

That is fantastic news Marcie! Looking forward to the pictures.

• gardenpaw
    14 years ago

Thats awesome Marcie! :)

Karen

• chena
    14 years ago

Good Job Marcie!! Nice to see you back and Posting!!!
    Kylie

• haase
    14 years ago

That's great, Marcie. Can we see the pics?

Ingrid

• marcie_new
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Warning!! I do not take very good pictures!! But I did posted the pictures the heading says Surprise. Thanks for putting up with me. Marcie_new

• marcie_new
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Kylie actually I have been here and there for the past year just lurking and trying not to lose my mind, honeybun had health issues Dec 08 almost lost him,Thank God I didn't we are still battling the issue. Lost my mom Jan 09.Tomorrow we get to find out where we stand,(honeybun )God willing we get better news than what we have been getting,is just an ongoing saga for us. The Doctors says that everyday he gets thru is a miracle!

• mnwsgal
    14 years ago

Marcie, I am another lurker, reading most every day but only posting occasionally. As a newbie to brugmansia growing I sometimes need a bit of reassurance that I am doing it right.

I am sorry to learn how family health issues have stressed your life. Hope the pain of losing your mom has eased and that you can think of her with joy. Also hope you and honeybun have encouraging news from his doctors.