o
RE: O.T. trying too post photo's

Very Nice Elizabeth
Cb

o

• Posted by chena z8 Texas (My Page) on
    Thu, Feb 24, 11 at 11:43

I love Miss B Havin...I gave a ton of her away then I lost the mother plant.. Your is Beautiful!!Kristy still has one I think..

Kylie

o
RE: O.T. trying

• Posted by chena z8 Texas (My Page) on
    Thu, Feb 24, 11 at 12:04

Elizabeth.. Your photo's are Beautiful.. I only got thru the first 125..Your album is set for public viewing.. Just in case there are pic's you didn't plan to share..

Kylie

o

Kylie
Thanks, I did not know that, I'll go back & change it

Elizabeth

o

Mine hasn't bloomed the past 2 seasons, not sure why. The plant seemed fine last year. Kylie if I can read the tag and ID it when I take them out in the spring I can send you a cutting.

o

Karyn
I had a couple that didn't Bloom either, HHG, was one of them

Elizabeth

o

I traded for a cutting of HHG a while back. I was so excited because after a few years it finally got buds. It turned out to be a single orange : ( Later on I got what I know was a HHG but I could never get blooms. After hearing how difficult it could be to get it to bloom I finally got rid of it. My Langenbuscher Garten looks similar, not as orange but at least that one blooms for me so I never bothered trying HHG again.

o

Karyn
I have a cross of LBG with Rubirosa, from a dear Friend,that doing so well, finally I got some new replacemant windows in my House, I love being able too have some natural light, out of 18 windows, I have five more too go
I found a company that will do 2 at a time, with no finance
charge, I am hoping too have some great Blooms, with those crosses

o

Let's see what I have been missing. That's a great bloom Elizabeth! You've got the magic, green thumb!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here