Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
ot: yay!!!

Posted by chena z8 Texas (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 1, 11 at 10:35

Boy it just doesn't get any better than this.. I just found out my DD Courtney is Prego!!!! YAY! This will be #5.. Gwennie~the~pooh is still on the tit (10 mo.) and she has one in the oven.. I am Diggin it!! Okay it was a bit of a surprise for them.. She actually ask the chick at WM if she could return the condoms.. Dang things didn't work LOL.. Now all I have to do is get them to move to TX..

Kylie yay!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ot: yay!!!

Congratulations! Where does your dd live now? Do you get to see the grand kids often?
My middle and youngest are 15 mos apart lol. I had to quit nursing my son early when I found out I was prego with dd. I bet she has her hands full and wading in laundry and dishes! I'm kinda glad mine are older now.

o

• Posted by chena z8 Texas (My Page) on
    Tue, Feb 1, 11 at 11:26

Lenette she lives in Slidell LA.. I do get to see them a few times a yr. Usually 10 to 14 days at a time..They told her to stop nursing also..
She home schools.. and NO Karyn she is not one of those..LMAO!! The schools just suck.. OK still laughing!!
She loves to cook so the dishes are always done Laundry.. Not so much!!

o

Congratulations! Irish twins. lol When is she due? Where does she get the energy to home school with all the kids? I couldn't do it. BTW am I the only one who hated nursing? I couldn't wait for an excuse to stop and the Trojan company should be paying me child support for Kyle ; )

o

Tue, Feb 1, 11 at 14:41

Sometime in Sept..I have no clue what drugs she is on..I just wish I had some..LOL Sounds like a Class Action Lawsuit to me.. ;0)

o

Congrats Kylie! Hope your dd and sil have lots of energy to care for the kids especially as they get in their teens, LOL!

o

Congrats Kylie!

o

Congratulations Kylie

Elizabeth

o

Congratulations!! With all this cold temps around here how are your plants? Mine are not too happy. Marcie

o

Kylie, I am so happy for you. I finally have good news. My beautiful daughter Kathleen has started dating again. Maybe there is still hope that one day I will have a grandchild too. Barbra

o

Mon, Feb 14, 11 at 11:24

Barbara!! That is awesome!!

Thanks for the Congrats.. She is nauseated all the time so things are going good!!LOL

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here