Houzz Logo Print
chena_gw

Seeds Again..

chena
14 years ago

I got a couple of pods today.. They are

Jenny Lind X ?

Miss Emily MacKenzie X ?

If anyone is wanting to grow out some seed for S&H..LMK..

Be sure to email also..

Kylie

Comments (17)

• chena
    Original Author
    14 years ago

OOPPPS! I forgot the pic's..

{{gwi:457854}}

{{gwi:457856}}

• PKponder TX Z7B
    14 years ago

I want some of the JL seeds please! Those blooms smell like honey!

Pam

• eloise_ca
    14 years ago

Kylie, can I have some for S&H? I was trying not to be too greedy, but fell out of grace, LOL! Emailing you.

BTW, where is Kristy? Hope she is doing well and just having too much fun to post :-)

• chena
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I will get them sent tomorrow..âºâº
    Kristy is fine she has just been busy working..She was working in the GH yesterday she hasn't been on the computer much lately not even to Farmville..LOL

• lboyce
    14 years ago

Hi Kylie...Hope I'm not too late for these seeds! Both of them are beautiful! I have your mailing addy...just need to know S&H. Will get money in the mail in the AM if I find out S&H in time....off to send e-mail!

Linda

• eloise_ca
    14 years ago

WOW Kylie, what a great package of brug crosses and MGs I received today! I really wish you would add a wish/want list to your page so I could surprise you.

• chena
    Original Author
    14 years ago

âºâº.. my wants are Happy and Healty Friends!! My Life is very Blessed!

Kylie

• sandy_jo
    14 years ago

Kylie, Thank you so much for the Brug seeds and the extra seeds that you sent. What a wonderful surprise. I got them late yesterday afternoon. You are very kind to share them with me, I hope I can get them to grow. I have never tried to grow from seed before. :) Thanks again!

Sandy B.

• eloise_ca
    14 years ago

Wrong answer Kylie, that doesn't help me at all, LOL! Of course, one being so blessed is good :-)

• quiltingfox
    14 years ago

Kylie - sending you an email.

Best to you,
    quiltingfox

• mnwsgal
    14 years ago

Just want to say that those are beautiful brugs, Kylie.

I am not asking for seeds as have a few other brug seeds to sow and as I am just starting my second year I need to learn more about taking care of the brugs I have and germinating seeds. Also have a few cutting that have rooted well in a pail of water.

• chena
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thank You.. If you change your mind I still have a few more looking for homes..âº

• marcie_new
    14 years ago

Chena did I get seeds of that color? if not would you consider me to house some of those seeds? or maybe a cutting if you no longer have seeds. Thanks Marcie

• sandysseeds007
    14 years ago

Thanks Kylie - Looking forward to raising some of your babies. Prenatal care system being sterilized and set up.
    Hugs - Sandy

• hong2007
    14 years ago

That is sooo pretty! I have some frosty pink and vixen brug but it does not hang down like that.

• sandysseeds007
    14 years ago

Hong - Some flowers such as Frosty Pink have their flowers shooting outward or slanted. Usually referred to as nodding or oblique angled. It looks like Jenny Linn does to. Most just hang straight down which one term I know they refer to it as is pendulum.
    - Sandy

• lboyce
    14 years ago

Hi Kylie....just a short note to say thank you so much for my seeds. What an awesome envelope!! Mail order companies should be that creative!! Sent a separate e-mail too.

Linda

Sponsored
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
Exquisite Landscape Architecture & Design - “Best of Houzz" Winner