Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Seeds Again..

Posted by chena z8 Texas (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 20, 10 at 13:17

I got a couple of pods today.. They are
Jenny Lind X ?
Miss Emily MacKenzie X ?
If anyone is wanting to grow out some seed for S&H..LMK..
Be sure to email also..

Kylie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Seeds Again..

• Posted by chena z8 Texas (My Page) on
    Sat, Feb 20, 10 at 16:51

OOPPPS! I forgot the pic's..

Jenny LindJenny Lind

MEMMEM

o

I want some of the JL seeds please! Those blooms smell like honey!

Pam

o

Kylie, can I have some for S&H? I was trying not to be too greedy, but fell out of grace, LOL! Emailing you.

BTW, where is Kristy? Hope she is doing well and just having too much fun to post :-)

o

Sun, Feb 21, 10 at 10:07

I will get them sent tomorrow..☺☺
Kristy is fine she has just been busy working..She was working in the GH yesterday she hasn't been on the computer much lately not even to Farmville..LOL

o

Hi Kylie...Hope I'm not too late for these seeds! Both of them are beautiful! I have your mailing addy...just need to know S&H. Will get money in the mail in the AM if I find out S&H in time....off to send e-mail!

Linda

o

WOW Kylie, what a great package of brug crosses and MGs I received today! I really wish you would add a wish/want list to your page so I could surprise you.

o

Wed, Feb 24, 10 at 20:05

☺☺.. my wants are Happy and Healty Friends!! My Life is very Blessed!

Kylie

o

Kylie, Thank you so much for the Brug seeds and the extra seeds that you sent. What a wonderful surprise. I got them late yesterday afternoon. You are very kind to share them with me, I hope I can get them to grow. I have never tried to grow from seed before. :) Thanks again!

Sandy B.

o

Wrong answer Kylie, that doesn't help me at all, LOL! Of course, one being so blessed is good :-)

o

Kylie - sending you an email.

Best to you,
quiltingfox

o

Just want to say that those are beautiful brugs, Kylie.

I am not asking for seeds as have a few other brug seeds to sow and as I am just starting my second year I need to learn more about taking care of the brugs I have and germinating seeds. Also have a few cutting that have rooted well in a pail of water.

o

Tue, Mar 2, 10 at 10:27

Thank You.. If you change your mind I still have a few more looking for homes..☺

o

Chena did I get seeds of that color? if not would you consider me to house some of those seeds? or maybe a cutting if you no longer have seeds. Thanks Marcie

o

Thanks Kylie - Looking forward to raising some of your babies. Prenatal care system being sterilized and set up.
Hugs - Sandy

o

That is sooo pretty! I have some frosty pink and vixen brug but it does not hang down like that.

o

Hong - Some flowers such as Frosty Pink have their flowers shooting outward or slanted. Usually referred to as nodding or oblique angled. It looks like Jenny Linn does to. Most just hang straight down which one term I know they refer to it as is pendulum.
- Sandy

o

Hi Kylie....just a short note to say thank you so much for my seeds. What an awesome envelope!! Mail order companies should be that creative!! Sent a separate e-mail too.

Linda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here