Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chena_gw

ot: cold!!!

chena
13 years ago

I have COLD but Happy Cows!! It snowed again this morning.. I am soooo Over it!! LOL

Kylie

{{gwi:458331}}

Comments (11)

• karyn1
    13 years ago

This weather has been the sh*ts! I'm glad at least the cows are happy. lol Surprisingly the sun just came out here and it's supposed to be in the 40's over the weekend. Compared to what we've had that will feel downright tropical! Anymore babies?

• chena
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thankfully NO!!! Today is the first day I have seen the sun in a week.. We are suppose to have somewhat normal temps come Sunday.. I can't believe the weather has been so bad... Dallas has the Super Bowl.. I heard 5 people got seriously injured from the ice falling off of the House That Jerry Built!

I got your package in the mail today!! Thanks BUT I thought we talked about this..LOL

• karyn1
    13 years ago

We did, I didn't listen. lol I just saw the ice sliding off the stadium on the news. Another Superbowl weather related problem is all the folks that can't get to TX because of connecting flight cancelations. Could you imagine? Here you are with your superbowl tickets and are stuck in a Mid West airport. Wouldn't that just suck!

The sun came out and it was almost nice this afternoon. I even opened up the greenhouse for a couple hours.

• chena
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Kyle opened the garage yesterday while he was taking out hay Everything in there looks like wilted spinach. The Plummie leaves went from green to yellow over night..LOL Another Day in Paradise..

Karyn does your evaluation read Pays Attention..Needs Improvement?? ;0)

Kylie

• plantlover49
    13 years ago

Kylie
    that looks like our weather,brrrr, I just can't imagine Texas having that kind of weather, nice looking cows

Elizabeth

• karyn1
    13 years ago

Does yours say argues unnecessarily? LOL

• eloise_ca
    13 years ago

Kylie, that looks beautiful, but am glad I am only seeing it in a pix and not in person. Glad your cows are happy with the snow!

Kylie and Karyn, you guys are too funny with the conversation you got going, LOL!

• sultry_jasmine_nights (Florida-9a-ish)
    13 years ago

Haha they both have to go stand in the corner!

Pretty photo of the snow. I'm glad no more babies are being born yet though.

• mantorvillain
    13 years ago

Ouch!
    I'm leaving this frozen tundra Tuesday for a conf in New Orleans Tuesday and the weather doesn't look that great (though I think I'll be able to 'tough it out' with the 50's LOL).
    .....but then we're getting on a big boat at the end of the week for a week of really warm weather....Yay!
    Hopefully your weather will start the prespring upturn soon.
    Will

• chena
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks Will ..I hope you have a Wonderful time and be sure to take pic's ... Nosettea here wants to see them..LOL

Lenette.. Yeah! Which corner?? The one with the ice
    chest??? ;0)

• knotz
    13 years ago

I can't believe it was SOOO cold and snowed when I was down in Texas this last week!!...Was gonna try to get ahold of some of you, but we didn't go anywhere :(

Had a great time seeing my grandbabies though.

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville