Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
One More Way OT:

Posted by chena z8 Texas (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 1, 11 at 15:00

Does anyone here know anything about camera's? I am talking Old School not digital..They are Nikon's in great shape and all the lenses ..They belonged to my Uncle who passed last yr..I have looked around but not really found much... ?? I need some help!

Kylie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: One More Way OT:

Are you talking about a SLR 35 mm film camera like a Canon AE-1? If so I know a little.

Here is a link that might be useful: SLR film camera

o

• Posted by chena z8 Texas (My Page) on
    Tue, Feb 1, 11 at 16:15

What there is
Nikon F2 733 4403
Lens 50mm to 300mm Nikkor zoom 4.5 751559 w/sun shade
Lens 50 mm Nikkor 1.4 717559
Nikon auto-forward MD-2 476772
and sooooo on and on..LOL..

o

That's one of the older Nikon models but it was supposed to be a good camera. It's a regular 35 mm film type camera. I really don't know much about the lenses except that they are interchangable. Since there are no electronic components the camera should still work. I'd take it to a reputable camera shop and get it looked at and cleaned. I have no idea how much that would run. I used to develop all my 35 mm B&W film and print my own photos. My sister had a darkroom. I just took a look on Ebay and there's a number of the F2's for sale. For an older model manual camera they aren't cheap and with all the extras who knows. Nikon is an excellent camera. My new one is a Nikon.

Here is a link that might be useful: F2 on Ebay

o

• Posted by chena z8 Texas (My Page) on
    Wed, Feb 2, 11 at 13:23

Thanks Karyn.. I will check it out.. My cousin is disabled and she was the only child.. I would love to be able to sell his equipment and get her the money..

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here