Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pink Perfection,better Pic...maybe

Posted by poohbearlvr S.Fla ,Z10 (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 26, 14 at 15:46

I think this might be a better picture of the brugmansia that I am being told is pink perfection....but all these colors, it cant be just pink perfection....it doesn't make sense. So....if this comes out clearer,can someone tell me who this variety is?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pink Perfection,better Pic...maybe

Go to Brugmansia Growers International, the best brug group there is, and look in the gallery. The gallery has pics of almost all brug cultivars, and, it is free (the gallery) and while you are there, check out the site, you will probably want to join ;>).
By the way, some pink brugs DO look that way as they are first opening, and color up a bit later. As for that being PP, I can't say for sure.
Dan

o

It just looks like one that is starting to color up to pink from the usual yellowish bud when they are opening. Most brug flowers do that. Like rudy said, go to the galleries at BGI and check out the photos of the varieties that you might be interested in and then find it from a reputable dealer.
BGI is 'good people' lol. Been a member there for quite a while :P

o

I found the seller and talked to her, and it is pink perfection, she showed me 20 pics, that show how it changes color from what I saw all the way t o almost red. So I a m buying a few. it is a double DEEP pink...almost red. So I will give it a try.

o

You will like the Pink Perfection. I have that one as well as the Salmon Perfection variety. They both like to get really tall if you put them in the ground lol. The pink is really dark but no where near an actual red color but still very very pretty :)

o

The cuttings are now dead....so these flowers I will never see in person. See my post in the 'trade' section.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here