Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
BGI Classifieds

Posted by brugmansiaddict (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 9, 10 at 17:12

I just saw BGI opened their Classifieds section to the public.
There's some cool stuff in there too.
At least you know if you go there you are not going to be taking a risk with what you are getting, like on Ebay.

There's lots of cool stuff in there!

I'm going shopping now.

- Matt

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: BGI Classifieds

Matt

What's the link? Can you post it? :)

Mike

o

• Posted by chena z8 Texas (My Page) on
    Wed, Feb 10, 10 at 0:25

I do believe you must be a member to shop.. I have bought there and it is so nice to know that you are really getting what you purchased.. And the plants I received were Beautiful..

Kylie

Here is a link that might be useful: Classified's

o

Things have and are changing. You don not have to be a member to shop the BGI Classifieds. BGI is promoting reliable and trusted sources for brugs. EBay is not reliable with a few sellers not being ethical.

I have been a member for some time. I really enjoy seeing what everyone is doing all around the world.

I'm up in Canada and my brugs are sleeping so I'm getting thru the winter via the posts.

If you haven't joined but are considering, I encourage you to give it a shot. BGI is undergoing a lot of changes and is a great place to share your love of Brugs.

The opening of the classifieds is just an example of the changes occurring.

:)))))

o

I don't belong as was able to go in there and shop pretty neat

o

How do I find the Brug classifieds?????

o

You have to sign up as a member of Brugmansia Growers International and pay a yearly subscription fee. Then you can get sign into the website and see the classified section and shop at a discount.
You can also get good deals on brugs on ebay from some of the same sellers as in the classifieds beloved1, sommergardens, and some others. If you are unsure if an ebay seller is a good choice just ask on this forum and someone will give you the heads up.

o

Did you sign up for the free membership. You can regiser and view/post in the public forums, or you can pay a fee for full access. I think you can shop at the classifieds when you do the free registration but I'm not 100% sure.

o

Sun, Jun 5, 11 at 15:04

I'm not sure either but I thought that was a perk of Membership!

o

I think it is a perk of membership but just being able to get seeds and pollen for postage several times per year pretty much pays for the membership lol. The breaks on price in the classifieds are pretty much a bonus.

o

Mon, Jun 6, 11 at 10:36

It is well worth the $15 just to have access to the classifieds/seed and pollen bank. Much less everything else you get.. I think I have been a Member since '07.

Kylie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here