Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gottahosta

Seeds anyone?....................continued

gottahosta
14 years ago

Hey, it's Wednesday!

This offer is for regular members/posters first. Postage + shipping is expected. Email me.

I may just pass out 5-6 seeds of the first two crosses if anyone wants to do that, so you have a little of both!

6 seed packets of 10-12 seeds of each first two crosses being offered.

I'm trying to think of a contest but my brain is fried from all the tax forms and numbers!! Sorry!

Okey, here are the crosses:

1.)Dorthea x sdlg (Bergfeuer x Super Spot)-

{{gwi:460116}}{{gwi:460117}}

2.) Dorthea (see above photo!!) x Pink Perfection (see link below for PP photo)

And then, I have a very limited amount of this cross, just a few seeds to share-

(73E Tootsie x Shooting Star) x First Belle

{{gwi:460118}}{{gwi:460120}}

Hugs, Brenda

Here is a link that might be useful: Pink Perfektion

Comments (23)

• chena
    14 years ago

Brenda I would love a couple of seeds of your
    1.)Dorthea x sdlg (Bergfeuer x Super Spot)
    (73E Tootsie x Shooting Star) x First Belle
    I love that last pic!! Beautiful!

If you run out of seed and their are still people that want seed I got a pod from Painted Lady x unknown today that I will gladly send for postage and shipping..

Kylie

• plantlover49
    14 years ago

Brenda
    you have mail, I will pay postage just LMK how much
    Thank you
    Elizabeth

• sekhment
    14 years ago

Oh I would love some.! whhooo those are some pretty ones.
    Thank
    cassie

• danasplants
    14 years ago

I would really like a few check my trade list see if theres anything you would like Dana

• figara
    14 years ago

Me too, me too, please.
    Everything you have available. 1,2 and 3.:-)

How's your finger Brenda? Everything went OK yesterday?

Thanks
    Pat

• gottahosta
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Okey, my brugs aren't done with me yet- i just harvested another pod this evening.
    This is another Pink Perfektion cross:

Amber Rose x Pink Perfektion.

Please look up Amber Rose, I can't upload a photo of her right now.

So, Kylie, thanks for the offer- I'll remember! I'm sure folks are paying attention! Those two choices are yours!
    Dana, thank you so much for your generous trade offer but I am not in the market for a trade right now. That is so nice of you to offer, tho!
    I will have plenty of this last cross. Trying to make Pink Perfection younguns that will behave in the hot weather of the South!
    Tom, great looking seedlings, you are doing great with them!
    Finger is mending, Pat, thanks- I dreaded getting the pin removed but I didn't feel a thing. Working on getting some mobility back in that little pinkie!
    Everyone that responded to the first thread on Sunday, please email me. Y'all are gonna be so covered up with brugs seeds by the time we all harvest our seedpods!
    Hugs, Brenda

• marcie_new
    14 years ago

May I be included in this deal? I will pay postage shipping,please let me know, I would love to have seeds of both brugies, Marcie

• eloise_ca
    14 years ago

Sent an email.

• taz56
    14 years ago

May I get a few seeds please!
    Thanks
    Susan

• karyn1
    14 years ago

Those all have the potential to produce some very pretty brugs. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. Thanks for the offer but I'll pass for now. I have so many pink crosses to start and with the limited space just want to find some yellows. Besides that there's so many people that would love to grow out some of your seeds. Good luck everyone.

• gottahosta
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thanks, Karen, and I never answered your question- no, none of the parents are true yellow~

Everyone, please email me if you have not already- I'm too busy to email each person. Include your address!!

Hugs, Brenda

• canyonwind
    14 years ago

Brenda,

Just sent you an email via GW!

Thanks!

Annie

• gottahosta
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thanks, Annie. I will have to see where I stand with what's left. My offer is to regular posters, first! Sure would like to see some more of you here. This forum has a great bunchof members!
    Brugs do great in certain parts of California! Where you at? Canyonwind??!!!!
    ~Brenda

• gottahosta
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Susan, please email me, Marcie, you too!

~Brenda

• canyonwind
    14 years ago

Brenda,

Thanks for your email/above response. RE: seeds...not a problem, I was aware that the seed offer was for regular posters first! I should get my tail on here and post but.............LOL!

I live in inland South Orange County...neighboring cities Mission Viego and RSM. Where did you live in CA?

Have a great Friday!

Annie

• princealbert
    14 years ago

Brenda,

I got my seeds today!!!
    I can hardly wait until the weather gets a little more stable to plant them.
    princealbert.

• chena
    14 years ago

Hey Brenda!! Thanks for the package.. You have something coming your way..

Kylie

• mld9373
    14 years ago

could i please get any kind of seed from you.yes i will send postage.

thanks

• figara
    14 years ago

Hi Brenda,

I got your seeds today. Thanks so much. I'll send the postage with paypal.
    Pat

• akat71
    14 years ago

Hi Brenda
    Any seeds left? Sorry I didn't get back to you, my husband lost his job in the Gainesville shop and we are freaking out!

• gottahosta
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Yikes, I am so sorry to hear that hubby lost his job....just keep praying and hold the faith. Things are slowly looking up around here!!! I will pray for your family. And, yes, I have a few seeds left. And plenty when the rest of the pods ripen.

Glad everyone got their seed envelopes so far! You are welcome!!!!
    I am holding on to 9 more padded envelopes, They have been ready to go for days, I will go to the PO tomorrow with 4 of them that I feel safe to send----- But, you folks up north, 5 of you, Elizabeth, Cassie, Karen, Celeste, and John, I will not send unless you insist, right now!!! I can send tomorrow with the rest, if you want to take a chance on the seeds being okey during this cold weather. Email me and give me the go ahead!

Okey, here are the pods yet to ripen and they could be ready any day. Regular posters get first dibs, so if I run out, sorry. There is a S&H fee. I also have a few OP/open polinated seedpods, the "who's your daddy?" ones! Email me your interest! Are you getting tired yet? LOL!! Dont't............I still have lots of seeds to share, darn, they just aren't ripe yet!

2 Dorthea x Xena- should be interesting!
    2- Pink Perfektion x Dorthea
    1- Pink Perfekton x (Bergfeuer x Super Spot/ Volker 2008)- limited number of seeds to share on this cross

I also have 4 more big long seed pods on Amber Rose but for the life of me I cannot remember the crosses- email me if you are interested in Amber Rose seeds.

OP-
    1- Dola x ??
    2- Inspiraton x ???
    1 pod on seedling Divinity

Sorry, din't mean to go on and on!!

~Brenda

• arch555
    14 years ago

hi brenda!
    when are my seeds coming? pls send me anything - everything you mentioned here are new to me.

nice talking to you a few weeks ago.

thanks,
    archie

• gottahosta
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Archie

Your seeds are on their way today!

Brenda