Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
haase_gw

My package came -Valentines Bingo

haase
14 years ago

I was excited and happy when I removed the large red bucket with cut-out hearts, that was filled with wonderful surprises, wrapped in Valentines tissue and silver tinsel.

There was a huge Hershey Chocolate kiss

the most adorable, fluffy and cuddly teddy bear with a blue heart on its chest that said" Be mine". It will go to bed with me.

Next to it on the table is a Guardian Angel plaque with pink ribbons to hang it up.

Towards the back you can see two red champagne flutes with hearts. I can't wait to celebrate!

There is some body lotion and two net bath sponges. Great!

The second row shows a pair of pink socks with sparkly red hearts. Sorry Mike, those are mine!

I also got a lovely book of poetry, called "Loving Thoughts for You". I like that a lot.

There is a rose on the table, if you push on it, it lights up.

Another pretty glass rose stands next to it,

behind a wind chime that will adorn my patio and add music to the scent of my brugs.

Can you also see the pretty key-chain with a colorful butterfly?

On the right are a couple of boxes of Sweetheart Candy and a sack full of Valentines candies. Lucky me!

Left front shows a heart-shaped box of Whitman Samplers, yummm.

And in the front you can see a display stand that lights up and alternates all the colors of the rainbow, to enhance a glass decoration on top of it which has a delicate lace-type butterfly inside.It looks like a glass carving. Very pretty!

Last but not least there is a pink ball pen and a pad of sticky notes.

The package was put together with much thoughtfulness and care, and it is a wonderful Valentine's gift for me!

THANK YOU SO VERY, VERY MUCH, SUSAN.

I just checked this message and I'm sorry that some of the items are not clearly visible. I just got a cellphone-camera and I tried my best. Trust me, everything is just wonderful!

Hugs,

Ingrid
{{gwi:460527}}From Untitled Album

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting