Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
OT- exotic pet

Posted by kasha77 7 (kathysuleski@yahoo.com) on
Wed, Feb 9, 11 at 20:15

This is my daughter Rachel with her Italian Leather back bearded dragon, "Eddie". He's so sweet! :)
kasha77
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: OT- exotic pet

Kathy
Pretty Girl, that's a nice pet

Elizabeth

o

I miss my beardies! I had 2 - a common and a peach - but had to leave them when we moved to Oklahoma - not enough wallspace for a 6 foot tank. Your daughter is beautiful and tell her I think Eddie is awesome!

o

Thank you girls! Eddies' tank is a 90 gal and almost takes up a whole wall.
kasha77

o

Kathy, Rachel is beautiful and her dragon is awesome!
Thank you for sharing!

Karen

o

• Posted by chena z8 Texas (My Page) on
    Thu, Feb 10, 11 at 15:25

Yes Rachel is beautiful! I love Eddie..Ya'll need to get him a girlfriend!

Kylie

o

What a cutie. They make such nice pets and have more personality then most lizards. My son's friend has a BD named "Boobman". Looking at your DD's pet you can see where he got his name. lol Your DD is very pretty.

o

Kathy, your dd is beautiful. What a great smile. As for the lizard, naw, I wouldn't have one crawling on me, LOL!

o

I love your lizard. What kind of terrarium set up do you have for him. I have always wanted to get a chameleon.
Your dd is so cute.
My current most exotic pets are parrots, a corn snake and now guineas. The guineas are real wierdos lol. We had a baby squirrel that was nursed by our cat last fall but now we released him into the woods and I see him every now and then.
Here is the baby squirrel snuggled up with the kittens.
(We are Family lol)
Photobucket

o

• Posted by chena z8 Texas (My Page) on
    Sun, Feb 13, 11 at 12:42

TOO CUTE!!!!

o

Y'all make me want another reptile! Rachel is a beauty...I see why Eddie loves her!

SJN, I love that squirrel/kitten family!

Pam

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here