Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fav. fast growing yellow and white brug?

Posted by keriann_lakegeneva 5B WI/IL border (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 19, 11 at 23:50

Hi guys.

I am making another round of purchases of brugs and I am wondering what you favorite fast growing yellow brug is and your favorite white fast growing brug is.

I have found most vigorous growing brugs are NOID which I am fine with, but please don't tease me : )

If you have a great NOID brug that fits the above description I would love to aquire one from you or please let me know where I can get one: )

Spring is the air! The birds are out like crazy! After 24" of snow and 12ft drifts last week, 32 degrees is almost tank top weather : )

Keriann~

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fav. fast growing yellow and white brug?

HI Keri
i have a wonderful noid yellow with heavenly fragrance that has grown 10 feet tall in 2 years. It's covered with a couple hundred blossoms which come in flush after flush, starting in late summer til frost kills it. I don't care that it's a noid, it's fantastic!
No id Yellow / Orange fragrant brug monster!
No id Yellow / Orange fragrant brug monster!

o

Thanks Kathy!

That for sure made my list : )

Any white suggestion?

Keriann~

o

• Posted by chena z8 Texas (My Page) on
    Tue, Feb 22, 11 at 18:06

Nice Flush Kathy!!!

o

You're welcome! I have this white noid with nice dark leaves- it has nice waxy white leaves and smells delicious!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

o
Other shots of my yellow brug

There are other photos of this yellow brug at the top of the page in the "Gallery" section, called "Brug Tree". My neighbor Becky is posing in front of it to give you an idea of how big it is. This was last year, after a light frost.
kasha77

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here