Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Where's Lucy

Posted by karyn1 MD 7 (bhkalen@aol.com) on
Mon, Mar 1, 10 at 6:15

What happened to Lucy? I haven't seen anything from her in a long time and she didn't respond to an email that I sent. Is she alright? At first I figured she was just busy with that Farmville game but this is strange. I hope all is well with her.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Where's Lucy

I just assumed she needed time off after her dd left.

o

I understood that she was going to concentrate on facebook, saying "it was so much more fun".
I still hate facebook.
It takes everyone away from their daily former activities.
My daughter is a good example. She doesn't even answer emails any more and is up until way into the night, busy on that stupid facebook. Like there is no other life.
What I've seen, it is something for kids. Like kids are on the phone all day, starting right when they get home from school. In my days, we did all our talking while we saw eachother. There was no phone, no facebook.
I have read what the people on facebook write to eachother. It is not very sophisticated. . . .
I think facebook is a waste of precious time.

Ingrid

o

Even if she was going to spend more time on Facebook I can't see her ignoring private emails and I'm not the only one trying to get a hold of her that she hasn't responded to. This is just strange. I'm not a big Facebook fan either though my kids are on it all the time.

o

I sent Lucy, an e-mail about 2 weeks ago and she did respond, I think she just needs some time for herself. i hope she's ok though. Its different here without her :(
Siam.

o

I hope, and pray, that Lucy is OK. I'm beginning to wonder and worry about her, because this is so unlike her. Maybe she went to Germany again and just didn't tell us?

Ingrid

o

• Posted by chena z8 Texas (My Page) on
    Tue, Mar 2, 10 at 10:37

Kristy told me she talked to her last week for a few minuets but she sounded busy..

o

Glad Kristy spoke with her last week. She is definitely missed on this forum

Jill

o

There you go, she is just busy. Bet she will surprise us with something great when she has some time, like a picture or something!

o

I was wondering the same thing.....what's up with Lucy!! As long as she is OK all is good. I missed her though.

Pat

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here