Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
givelittle_getlots

good morning friends

givelittle_getlots
14 years ago

I am not really ready yet...but the last few days so many of my friends from here really showed me that I need to step forward and let you all know that I am ok. Not sick...just family things keeping me from being *happy*.

That is when I *disappear* Sorry if I worried way to many of my friends.

You reached out...and yesterday I took your hand.

Opened my eyes and saw that I almost missed spring when I finally pulled myself together and started to work outside a bit.

Saw that the Peachtree even started to bloom.

THANK YOU my friends.

Wishing everyone uplifting moments and great friends like I have.

Hugs

Lucy

Comments (19)

• honeybunny2 Fox
    14 years ago

Lucy, most of us here, have gone thru the same, it is just human to pull back. I still cannot even read post that I know will be sad. Barbra,

• tommysmommy
    14 years ago

Good morning back, and thanks for your openness. We have so much going on here I know just what you're saying. But, yes, spring is coming and we don't want to miss that, so let's get back into the world, and into the companionship of friends and enjoy what God's given us! Happy Wednesday everybody!

• PKponder TX Z7B
    14 years ago

Hi Lucy, it's great to hear from you. Spring is upon us finally.

Pam

• sibhskylvr
    14 years ago

Nice to see you Lucy! Glad things are good for you! Picture of the day would be nice? :) Missed the pics of the day! I think everyone has!

Mike

• haase
    14 years ago

Hello Lucy, I'm so glad that things are getting better for you. Whatever your problems were (or are), may God guide you thru it and make you happy again.

Hugs
    Ingrid

• pearlgirl
    14 years ago

Hey, Lucy! Shake it off...if you can. Heaven is always
    looking down on us.
    Margaret

• jillybean1977
    14 years ago

Good morning Lucy. Thanks for checking in. Wishing you a Happy Spring and that things get much better for you soon.

Jill

• kasha77
    14 years ago

Dear Lucy-
    I'm saying a prayer for you- for all the wonderful photos you have sent us along with cheerful notes, I'm praying that the good Lord will return His blessings upon you & your family too! He cares for you- don't give up, just go through it to the other side!
    We love you-
    hugs~
    Kasha77

• eloise_ca
    14 years ago

Welcome back Lucy! Don't know what problems you possibly could have, but unless someone close is deathly ill to bring you down, you need to let go, and let God! We all miss you here as you lift so many of us up.

• taz56
    14 years ago

Glad you posted I love you and I care
    my sweet friend!
    Hugs!
    Susan

• givelittle_getlots
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thanks to each and everyone .

So much I could say or not...I rather talk about the gorgeous gorgeous day we had here. After it looked like we would get the storm...I was able to go outside after all and work.

LIFE is happening...if we want it or not.

It was amazing all the things I found alive and starting to push their way through the soil up towards the sunlight.

So my brugs and others that made it through the winter...can leave the greenroom soon.

Took my Camera with me....but still have not found the upload cable :-(

It is however good just to be here :-)

Saw we got lots new folks...they probably call me a newbie now.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm does that mean I qualify for a newbie game? rofl

Hugs
    Lucy

• retsec
    14 years ago

Glad to see you back. Hope everything works out for you. I also miss your POTD. You spoiled us all.

• rock_oak_deer
    14 years ago

Hi Lucy, my friend. Whatever you are going through just know that you have friends here.

It's so good to hear from you and I did miss you. Whenever you are ready we look forward to your wonderful postings.

PA is coming down on Saturday and I do look forward to meeting him. We'll take some pictures for you.

--Shirley

• hong2007
    14 years ago

Lucy, go to the nursery tomorrow and pick up some plants that will make you feel better. It always does for me when I get depress. Hug

• sandysseeds007
    14 years ago

Hi Lucy, Glad to see you're back. I'm sure you've been busy with other things to. We value your happy upbeat style here. Some people are just so serious...lol. It wouldn't feel like the same family without you here.

I need pictures to ;)
    Hugs back - Sandy

• siam_cannas
    14 years ago

Hi, Lucy, its great to hear from you :)

• gardenpaw
    14 years ago

Hi Lucy,
    I sure hope you are feeling better now.
    Best wishes,
    Karen

• givelittle_getlots
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Shirley you will love PA...he is such a great guy...as is his boss lady ;-) Hope you get to meet her also.

hong Lee? ...shopping does not help...trust me, I spend tons of money rofl.

But what helps is having gorgeous weather and being out all day.

Then I am not sure if my body will survive ? roflmao. My mind is coming back to live though.

So eager to post pictures too...BUT...in all the mess here...I can not find the cable and had little time today to do so.

Great news is...Oma and Opa will have Maddy until spring break is over :-) More help in the garden. Now I will love going to the Nursery with Maddy this coming week. That should work for me .

Can not wait to catch up on a lot that I missed...Sometimes you do dumb things...like staying away from the place you felt so great all the time!

Lucy

• sandysseeds007
    14 years ago

I can empathize with the cable issue, I can't find mine either. Tons of cables but not the camera one I need. It's just not where I always put it. It squirmed away, it had to have...I don't screw up...it just can't be me!
    There IS a mouse around....

;o)- Sandy

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz