Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
vilcat

Yay! found a source for Iochroma

vilcat
18 years ago

I found a source for some Iochromas I was looking for. I haven't received them yet, but will report on plant size, etc. when I do get them. I understand that the plants will not be large, but just to obtain some unusual ones is great in my book. I ordered I. 'Sunset', I. cyaneum 'Indigo', and I. 'Wine Red'. I already have I. 'Sky King', and I. fuchsioides. I'd like to get I. australe 'Alba' but they are sold out. Does anyone else love and grow these Brug relatives?

Kathy

Comments (9)

• kayjones
    18 years ago

Can you post your source please?

• nonacook
    18 years ago

I would like to know too!

• wildflower
    18 years ago

Yes, who is your source?? I've been wanting to try some of these for a long time now!

• vilcat
    Original Author
    18 years ago

The source is Kartuz Greenhouses. This is the first time I have ordered from them so I was going to wait until I received my plants before I revealed the source, but I know how anxious you all might be, so I went ahead and posted the web site.

Here is a link that might be useful: Kartuz Greenhouses

• Georgia_on_my_mind
    18 years ago

Here is another very reliable source. She is currently very busy with her breeding program, but does have a few for sale on ebay.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsassZimpower56

Here is a link to her actual website.

Here is a link that might be useful: Arghya Gardens

• karmahappytoes
    18 years ago

Kartuz Greenhouses is an excellent choice, you will love what Mike sends out!

• WindsorBruce
    18 years ago

Followed the link - Lovely!

Wish I could get them in Canada -
    If anyone knows a source fro we Northern Brug lovers??

• shroomishwizard
    17 years ago

hey, check out ebay. there are several sellers there who regularly have iochomas. just look under iochroma. of course the best ones come frome the shroomish wizard.

• sliebe
    14 years ago

windsorbruce try Brugmansia-Quebec

Here is a link that might be useful: Brugmansia-Quebec

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH