Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sekhment

My Very First Bud..!!!!!! YEAHHOOOO!!

sekhment
14 years ago

I found it, today a bud, my first bud. On a Dr.Suess! IÂm so happy I just hope it doesnÂt fall.

[IMG]http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab279/sekhment/DrSuess1.jpg[/IMG]

Cassie

Comments (12)

• sekhment
    Original Author
    14 years ago

lol I always mess the code thing up
    {{gwi:467905}}

• sandysseeds007
    14 years ago

Which one is this one Cassie?

It looks like you're losing a lot of leaves to. I believe you need a little more humidity.

I was so made with mine I hacked mine back and I'm sorry about it already. I could of waited another month before removing my indoor grown branches but what the hay...I've added a humidifier so the plants growth will agree with the outside environment more so than not.

- Sandy

• sekhment
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Its just a wee cutting I got in Septeber. I am still super new, I just started this last fall. I only have bought a couple plants, and the rest are cuttings and I have some crosses going now to. lol This bud surpised me BIG time Im am so happy! this was one of my very first brugs I got.
    Thanks
    Cassie

• siam_cannas
    14 years ago

Thats great news :)

• lboyce
    14 years ago

sekhment....BIG CONGRATS!! I know the feeling of finding your first bud Keep up the good work!

Linda

• hong2007
    14 years ago

How exciting :)

• sandysseeds007
    14 years ago

It's got hairy leaves...I do believe that it probably will be a double bloom.

Congrats and Keep us updated - Sandy

• karyn1
    14 years ago

Congratulations! The first bloom of the season is always so exciting no matter how long you've been growing them : ) Now LEAVE IT ALONE!!!!!! Don't touch it, don't even look at it. lol Just wait for it to open and don't get upset if it aborts. Since you already got this one you'll get plenty more as the season progresses. Sandy why do you think fuzzy = double. They have nothing to do with each other and Dr Suess is a single deep yellow, similar to CG. They are often confused with each other.

• PKponder TX Z7B
    14 years ago

Congratulations Cassie! I'd be so excited to find a bud!

Pam

• eloise_ca
    14 years ago

Cassie, congrats! I know about being excited about seeing a bud! My first brug was a cutting of a white noid. When it grew and formed buds, I was so happy and took so many pictures, LOL!

• sekhment
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I know right Karyan, lol leave it alone its so hard I want to carry it around with me. lolol do you think it will get bigger? Its just a bitty thing. Now IÂm combing thru all my other ones, lolol I hope it donÂt abort but if it does, I will still be happy I got this far lolol Thank you guys for all the encouragement growing these wouldnÂt be ½ as fun with out you all.
    Cassie

• chena
    14 years ago

Great Job Cassie!!!!! They seem to take forever before they open.. So hands off..LOL It will get bigger if it holds.. ought to be about the same size as the plant! It will be deserving of a pedestal.. 8)