Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chena_gw

OT.. I have a New GB!

chena
14 years ago

I have a new Grand Daughter.. She was born last night. Her name is Gwen aka Gwennie the Pooh ..LOL She was a bit early weighed in at 6.7 lbs and 19"..She had a couple of problems but is doing really good now..YAY!!!!

I will be headed to LA. before long..Hoping Kristy will be coming with me.. ;0)

Kylie

{{gwi:468079}}

Comments (25)

• princealbert
    14 years ago

Congradulations GRANNY
    Hope you have a safe and un eventful trip. Don't let the fruits and nuts get you.
    I lived in San Francisco for 2 yrs while in the army.
    No offence Ingred and Hasse or any other brug forum members.

PA

• karyn1
    14 years ago

Congratulations! She's beautiful. Have a great time in CA. PA what don't you like about SF? I think it's a great city. It's LA that I'm not too fond of. Kylie if you do get to the SF Bay area while there you must go to Strybing Arboretum.

• PKponder TX Z7B
    14 years ago

It's Louisiana (LA). Congratulations Ms Kylie on the new Granddaughter :-)

• chena
    Original Author
    14 years ago

LA..Louisiana..HAHAHAHA!!! I wish Cali!!!

• eloise_ca
    14 years ago

Congrats to you and your family Kylie! I knew it was Louisiana :-) Kylie, sure hope Kristy will join you and you both can have lots of laughs. I will be wonderful holding your new GD. She looks so sweet, and not small at all! What blessings!

No offense taken PA, there are a lot of fruits and nuts here in CA, as in everywhere, LOL!

• tommysmommy
    14 years ago

Oh that's the best feeling! She's precious! Enjoy your visit with the new addition to your family And you get to enjoy California too, a bonus!

• figara
    14 years ago

Congrats Kylie on your little Angel who joined your family. Her picture put a smile on my face this morning. I bet you can not wait to see her. Have a great trip.
    Pat

• gardenpaw
    14 years ago

Congratulations Kylie!
    What a sweet little angel!

Karen

• plantlover49
    14 years ago

Congratulations Kylie
    she's Georgeous, you'll have so much fun with her
    have a safe trip

Elizabeth

• gottahosta
    14 years ago

Oh, precious, precious little one.
    Congrats grannie!

• chena
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Today is her first day with her Mommy..They finally unplugged all of the stuff she is still on antibiotics as a precaution.. But doing Great..

Kylie
    {{gwi:468081}}

• akat71
    14 years ago

Congrats! She's beautiful!!! My granddaughter is turning 1 tomorrow! Enjoy the blessing

Kitty

• maemae0312
    14 years ago

She is beautiful. Glad to hear she is doing well!!!!

Mary

• haase
    14 years ago

What a beautiful and precious little granddaughter you have. Congratulations!

My youngest GD's name is Gwennie as well. Her full name is Gwenyth. She and her whole family were just here to visit me for 10 days. I had a wonderful and precious time with all of them.

Best wishes for the little darling, her mom, and her grandma.
    Ingrid

• thahalibut
    14 years ago

Congratulations Kylie, (aka grandma). She is a very beautiful baby. :-)
    tim

• taz56
    14 years ago

Awe Grandma, how sweet, hug and kisses from me,glad she
    is doing well and with mommy!
    Hugs!
    Susan

• sandysseeds007
    14 years ago

Oh, no kidding, Congradulations Kylie! And of coarse to all her family! Saying a prayer for all. I am sorry she lives so far though...but I'm sure she'll provide plenty of opportunities to go and visit.

Hugs and Cheers - Sandy

• hong2007
    14 years ago

Kylie, you are too young to have a grand baby! however, it is worth it to be a young grandma lol,she is beautiful. I love her chubby cheeks and her name is so cool.

• chena
    Original Author
    14 years ago

OH Hong you are too SWEET!!! LOL this actually #6
    Her full name is Gwenivere Luna Chelle W.

• yaslan
    14 years ago

What a Precious little angel. Congrats Kylie!!

• honeybunny2 Fox
    14 years ago

Kylie, congratulations, she is precious. I am so jealous. Hope, she can come home soon, she is just too cute. Barbra

• hong2007
    14 years ago

Such a romantic name it makes me think of the court of Camelot story. I bet her mom is a History major and loves to read.

• tommysmommy
    14 years ago

Hey Kylie, is this your first grandbaby? I got my first one this year too, we can enjoy the new adventure together! Congratulations!!

• jillybean1977
    14 years ago

Congratulations Kylie. What a precious little angel she is

Jill

• sandysseeds007
    14 years ago

I love that name to...Gwen. I thought to say so before and some how derailed my thinking. She is a beauty. Looks healthy to me to.

The 6th grandchild, wow! My one and only grand daughter Adrienne just turned 8 on the 28th born to my one and only daughter Dayna. Gwen looks like Dayna when she was born.

Dont forget the mom, people forget the mom when the babies come!

-Sandy