Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Spring Brug fever has hit......

Posted by wolfen z5 IN (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 8, 14 at 17:19

it's been a while since I've posted, or even lurked.. We had a move, kids going to college, job changes, all the normal things. But spring is around the corner and I really want to add a few more Brugs. Any suggestions as to where to place an order ? I'm waiting for Sommer Garden to open the on line store, and have a wish list at Trumpetflowers. I see many on e bay, but don't want to end up with frozen, then thawed out plants.... I do have Sweetheart, Pink Perfection , Maya , a HUGE Dr, Suess, and half dozen noids. All but two has bloomed wonderfully in the past, and with the new house, I have room and time for more, Any suggestions will be so much appreciated...Thanks,, Sandra

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Spring Brug fever has hit......

I;ve tried more than once to order from Sommer Gdns...
no luck. Made a nice list though.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here