Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
whre to buy cuttings, please

Posted by luvbrugs (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 22, 13 at 20:17

I am desperate for brugmansias, we moved and my baby brgs stayed behind! please help me find somewhere to buy them.
thanks so much

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: whre to buy cuttings, please

http://valleygrow.com/category.sc?categoryId=20

Here is a link that might be useful: Where to buy Brug cuttings

o

I got mine a year ago on Ebay (Jean Pasco). It ended up being AWESOME, and gave me so many beautiful flowers last year! From just a little cutting to a tree in such a short time. It's in storage in my basement, I've moved it to the light and now have leaves starting to peek their heads out again. I would love another one...something that flowers well, and smells heavenly! A pink or white flower would be great, but I will NOT be picky! I haven't looked at Ebay yet, but I did have great luck with my little cutting last year.

o

I can share a couple of NOID pink, pale yel and possibly a
white when it warms up. If yopu're interested, send me an
email.
Margaret

o

pearlgirl,
I tried to e mail you a couple of times, but it keeps coming back as undeliverable, is there any other e mail I can get in touch with you with, please?

o

Try this source. I got two named hybrids from them last summer and they were quite large and healthy. I got them through e-bay, but they do sell directly through their website, too.

Here is a link that might be useful: sommergardens

o

thanksI will try them

o

Hello All,
I am new to this forum,and I am very keen to start a collection of Brug's.......I am awaiting my first on arriving on Monday.........can not wait.....
.I am hoping as I am based in London , that I would be able to get some cuttings please if anyone can help me.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here