Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New Beginings

Posted by marcie_new z8 (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 7, 10 at 21:15

Hi every one I have some datura seeds coming up!! they were even in order form light to darlk I labeled all 3 rows of seeds mind you each row is about 4 seeds long,Anyway husband decided to move my seeds and walla the seeds are no longer label , so I am kind of upset about his help but can't say anything cause at least he is trying to do something, since he is working on getting his heart back to normal, and his energy is coming back up so sloowy!I think he is getting a little better he is starting to grumble about my having seeds inside instead of out side and so he decided to move the containers next to the window instead of leaving them on top of the refrigerator or on top of the micro. I went ahead and planted some brug seeds and see if they spruout up for me.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New Beginings

Oops, sorry that your new seedlings lost their labels. Maybe when they flower you will be able to tag them again.

o

Marcie, all is not lost- some of the darker varieties have purple stems. So, if you have any, you can separate those out from the others! It may be a little help! Ah, well-intentioned helpful hubbies- ya gotta love 'em.......... when you are not on the verge of strangling them!! LOL!

o

lol I know that is so frustrating. I have done the same thing but only to my self. So now I make a grid lol a hard copy on paper, and I label each row of cells, and columns, and each flat .lolol I confuse my self .
I have flat I, II, III each has 72 spots so I have 12 rows each label 1,2,3,4,ect, and each column labeled A,B,C,D,E,F. I have a paper print out of each flat lolol I even have room to make notes for each like how many seeds are in each and the date and a small description of the seed, Hyb. ect.... Yeah I think I have a little OCD problem lololo
Cassie

o

Cassie,
I am like you, I make endless charts :-) Good exercise on rainy or cold days.

Pam

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here