Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
danasplants

Ebay

danasplants
14 years ago

Does anyone know who the person on ebay thats new thats selling brug cuttings they had like 20 differnt cuttings on there 3 cuttings 4-6 inch pretty cheap I just wonder if its real for cultivars get what you win?

Comments (19)

• karyn1
    14 years ago

If it's 7servant7 don't buy from them. They are notorious for incorrectly labeling their brugs.

• princealbert
    14 years ago

7servant7 ... gardenofangels2.. godsgarden .

above are some other names that are possibly the same person uses. Be careful he/she/it has a bad rep.
    pa

• danasplants
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Its not him its critter4u or something like that I know about that guy. This is some one new they sold monika cuttings last night they had a list of about 25 different brugs

• sekhment
    14 years ago

I know they came out of no where lol I am leery to. I'm just gonna gonna sit back and wait to see what happens with that. I hope it turns out good I hate to see people ripped off

Cassie

• danasplants
    Original Author
    14 years ago

yeah you never know but the pictures I hope tell the story not someone elses there home grown i hope but we could be fooled hopefully not :)

• green_thumb_guy
    14 years ago

Why not e-mail him and get him to send you some pics of his brugs.

I was going to ask BGI members if there were any referrals or feedback but I couldn't find his items. Was he out of Houston?

• danasplants
    Original Author
    14 years ago

No there auctions ended there supossed to be putting more on proably busy getting all the ones shipped that they sold keep looking they said for the next few weeks they would be selling cuttings I think south carolina not exacley sure so but i think thats were there out of. I bought a few from them figured I'd take a chance not too many doubles mostly singles

• green_thumb_guy
    14 years ago

You know, if you really want stand up people and brugs that are true to name, I would look at Country Gardens:

http://countrygdn.com/

• sekhment
    14 years ago

Oh yes Country Gardens are wonderful! they have wide selection to. I have bought from there before. But latley moneys been tight and I still have to feed my habit lolol so I have been buying cuttings off ebay to. All those cuttings from Eddie had me drooling lolol.

• green_thumb_guy
    14 years ago

Yes, Eddie is also another great source.

You could probably e-mail him directly and see what deals he is offering on his brugs - why wait until they are on e-bay.

Don't want to see you get too desperate
    :)

• danasplants
    Original Author
    14 years ago

There located in north Carolina Isn't that were Eddie's from and now Eddies auctions are gone wonder?

• danasplants
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Hi I bought some of these cuttings they arrived today he gave an extra for everyone I bought gave names tags for each one even gave me an extra Monika cuttings were big cuttings too 5 stars from me. I would buy from again no problem :)

• karyn1
    14 years ago

Glad to hear that the cuttings look good. You might want to post feedback on the R&R Vendor forum. A lot of people post about Ebay sellers, good and bad. Good luck with the brugs.

• danasplants
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Heres the cuttings from him

{{gwi:472222}}

• hong2007
    14 years ago

danasplants, would give me Eddy ebay name or site, please. I would like to see what he has and his price. thanks

• green_thumb_guy
    14 years ago

SIMPLY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

I am so jealous!!!

did you get 3 of each type? Really Cool!

:))))))))))))

• danasplants
    Original Author
    14 years ago

no 4 of all and 3 of monika I am praying she roots good seller I"m waiting for more of his stuff! :)

• peony_tx
    14 years ago

Even with cuttings I think you have to be careful of disease and keep them isolated from your collection.

The thing about buying cuttings from an unknown person is that it might take a couple of years to see if you got the right brug - as long as you look at it as an experiment, then all is well.

I have bought a lot of cuttings off ebay and always three cuttings at least.

Enjoy your cuttings.

• danasplants
    Original Author
    14 years ago

There back some different from last time!

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations