Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hot cross seedlings

Posted by rmbill 6a (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 28, 12 at 23:20

These are the seedlings that have germinated from the 75 seeds that I planted. I haven't given up on the others yet, Maybe they are just slow. I bought most on Ebey from Liz and was given a few by friends. These seeds are the same as the ones that I sent out for postage. I haven't got the Germination thing down pat, yet, but I am excited to have what I did get. These crosses could produce some exciting blossoms, or NOT. :-) If all goes well, I will post updates of these.
Bill

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hot cross seedlings

All beauties! Congrats Bill! And thanks for sharing your extras! I can't wait to see what mine turn out to be!

o

Hey Bill,
Looking good. Next week I will be starting my seeds from Liz and others also.
Tuesday is my last day of work. Wed I am officially retired.
Jerry

o

Awesome Jerry. Congratulations. Now you can get more Brugs. :-) I've seen pics of your yard and it is beautiful. It looks like you have everything in place already. What will you do?
Bill

o

gotta fess up Bill, I just got my seeds from you in some mix........on the other hand, all my big plants are out in the cheapo greenhouses in the driveway so that chore is done (and early this year).
Jerry - I'm so jealous. I just gave my manager a date of 2/26/2013 so they can start thinking about who they want to train in. I was really nervous but now can't wait!
Hope to see you at the spring swap but work schedule may not permit this spring.
Will

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here