Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Thank You Brenda!!!~~~~ :o)

Posted by sandysseeds007 Pocket Zone-6 (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 24, 10 at 1:34

An abundance of seeds arrived 2 days ago, more than I expected! I should certainly be able to get a double or two out of them...lol. I hope you find something nice for your garden with the extra $ - Thanks Again!

Hugs - Sandy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Thank You Brenda!!!~~~~ :o)

I received seeds from Brenda also. So far 3 have sprouted. I check on
them everyday. Thanks Brenda, will post pictures.

Linda

o

You're welcome, ladies! Much luck with them.
I cut back this year and only have around 75-80 seedlings. It's fun growing them and I do have a new load of composted chicken litter to plant them in, just got it into the bed yesterday- that is my big secret for getting first year bloomers- start 'em early and give 'em chicken poop! LOL!!!

o

Well I've no idea where to get chicken poop, but I'm getting 150 lbs of worm castings tomorrow! I'm excited, as I got a real good deal on it and my garden is starving for some natural fertilizer. I'm just going to scrap the top soil and dig a little around the roots and lay it in. The brugs will get the 20% in the soil deal, as they deserve some extra special attention.
Maybe I'll actually get some seedlings to bloom this year, thanks for the hope Brenda!

- Sandy

o

My Datura seeds from Brenda also germinated. The are all purple though. I wonder whether the yellow type also shows purple as seedling?
Thank you very much Brenda!
Changsong

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here