Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Kasha, are you ok ?

Posted by rudy625 z5 Pa (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 18, 11 at 7:51

Just saw the weather report about the bad weather in your area,hope you and your family are ok. And your brugs too :>)
Dan

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Kasha, are you ok ?

Kathy, was wondering the same thing. Hope all is well. Let us know.
Jerry

o

Hi Everyone! Yes we are alive and well! The tornado landed about 15 miles from us and caused alot of havoc. But thank God, we saw nothing, just strong winds and rain. Not one panel came off the greenhouse! We got 1 1/2 inches of rain in a few hours. I mentioned to my husband that so many of you had emailed me to see if we were ok, and he said, "That Garden web forum is an exceptional group of people to care about you like that!" And Yes you all are! Even my family didn't contact us to see how we were after the storm! Also, every brug in the garden is fine!
Thank you everyone- you're like a family to me!
kasha77

o

Glad to hear you are all ok,was worried there for a while.

o

Thanks Dan!
kasha77

o

• Posted by chena z8 Texas (My Page) on
    Mon, Apr 18, 11 at 20:46

That is Great News!!! (((HUGS)))

Kylie

o

So glad Kathy.
Jerry

o

Glad everyone is safe!

o

Glad you are all o.k. Kathy. This crazy weather sure can cause lots of serious problems for people. Be safe.

o

Thank you everyone! What a great bunch of loving, caring folks you all are! So glad to be here!
kasha77

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here