Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
potted up brugs

Posted by oscarthecat z7MD (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 29, 10 at 7:53

Would like to order a couple of pink brugs potted up and ready to grow..have two CG'S. Please recommend source and name of cultivar. Thanks Steve S

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: potted up brugs

Well at Country Gardens I've really enjoyed their Santa Rosa hybrid. It does grow quite tall, but has huge, dark pink flowers.

o

• Posted by chena z8 Texas (My Page) on
    Thu, Apr 29, 10 at 11:43

I would buy from CG.. They have quite a few to choose from..
Santa Rosa is one of my Fav's.. Loves the heat..Jinny Lind is a heavy bloomer , sets seed easy and smells amazing.. Painted Lady..Cherub

o

Country Garden is the best brug nursery IMO. I think my favorite single pinks are L'Amour and Butterfly but all that have been mentioned are beautiful.

o

Being a newbie I would definetly agree with Karyn. I ordered brugs from two other companies besides Country Garden and theirs were the best. The cuttings were twice as big as the other places and the roots looked nice and healthy. I was also impressed with the way they were shipped, no loose dirt escaped the pot, leaves were not bent or broken. Being a newbie I can't make any suggestions on types, but I have taken note of the favorites mentioned and I will be looking!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here