Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Just moved to Iowa from Canada, need to start from scratch...

Posted by NatashaL Iowa (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 8, 14 at 10:13

I am in love with brugmansias, I think they are the most beautiful flowers on Earth...I just moved from Canada to Iowa, bought a house and ready to try to grow them here...I am not sure I can buy them in Iowa...Can somebody help me to start and send some cuttings? I will pay for shipping...Thank you in advance.
Natasha

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Just moved to Iowa from Canada, need to start from scratch...

There should be plenty of Burgmansia growers on this site and if they use the priority boxes from the post office it should run about $5.60 to $12.35 depending on the amount shipped in those free priority boxes, minus shipping. I make the mistake of sending some roots using a box I had from home and it cost double using my own box to ship. This is the first year for me so I do not have anything to provide. I have received 5 cuttings and expect to have to find locations for all of them as they do get large.
Happy gardening.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here