Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Birthday Karyn!

Posted by eloise_ca 10 So. CA (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 22, 12 at 10:54

Dear Karyn, sending you a great big hug for your birthday (4/23)!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Birthday Karyn!

Well, Karyn - HAPPY BIRTHDAY - have a BLESSED day! Hugs, Jo

o

Oh well the day's almost over but not too late to wish you a happy birthday, Karyn!

o

Today is Karyn's Birthday - you aren't late - you're RIGHT ON TIME! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, again, Karyn!

o

• Posted by ednam z7VIRGINIA (My Page) on
    Mon, Apr 23, 12 at 8:58

I hope you have a wonderful relaxed Birthday dear friend !

o

Have a good one on your special day!
Jerry

o

Wishes for a very Happy Birthday Karyn!

Karen

o

Thanks. I haven't been online much lately. Busy in the yard. Unfortunately we are now getting the Feb temps that we missed and there's a frost/freeze warning tonight. Most of my plants are already outside and that's where they are staying. There's no way that I can schlep stuff back into the garage and greenhouse. Hopefully temps won't be low for too long and there will only be cosmetic damage. Last week it was in the upper 80's! WTF is going on??????

o

I know, Karyn - 50 degrees yesterday morning and this morning! The wind has been 25+ mph for days - everything is getting broken and wind-burned - you are so right - WTH is going on?!

o

There you are! I thought I would have to send out a rescue crew, LOL! I was wondering if I had missed a post that you were going somewhere. Crazy weather, again! Saturday, I went on a field trip with my CRFG's group to the Huntington Library and it was 90 degrees. Yesterday, my gd had cheer and I brought her home early because it was cold!

Hope your b.d. was great, and you got to do something fun.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here