Return to the Brugmansia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
happy birthday karyn!!!!

Posted by chena z8 Texas (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 23, 11 at 14:52

Hey Chicky!!
I hope you are a having a Wonderful day!!!
HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY!!!!!
((HUGS)) ;0)

Kylie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: happy birthday karyn!!!!

Hi Karyn!
What a wonderful surprise to find out it's your Birthday today!:) I sure hope everyone is treating you like a queen today, and that you are enjoying your time in the sunshine!
love and hugs~
kasha77
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

o

Happy Birthday to you... you live in a zooooo...... you don't look like a monkey or smell like a shoe...lol. Hope you had a great birthday. I saw a sugar glider last night and was thinking of you. I wanted to hold it so bad but she said it bites. They are super cute in person.

o

Karyn, may your year be full of blessings! I know your family is treating you like the super special person you are!

o

Karyn, Happy Birthday to you, I know you're having a great time
Kylie, Thank you for posting, so we know it Karyn's Birthday

Elizabeth

o

Just got back a few minutes ago, and saw the post. I hope you had a wonderful birthday. Are you still on vacation? Barbra

o

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KAYRN HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!! and MANY MORE!!!!

df

o

I hope you had an AWESOME birthday!! Eat something fattening and drink something sinful :)

o

• Posted by izhar Karachi Pakistan (My Page) on
    Mon, Apr 25, 11 at 0:16

Hey HAPPY BIRTHDAY Karyn..

234136,xcitefun happy birthday

o

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Karyn. Enjoy.

o

Thanks for the Bday wishes. We just got back in town. PR was great. I'll post some pics later. Didn't see any brugs but lots of other stuff.

o

Happy belated Birthday Karyn!!!
I hope your special day was wonderful!

Karen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Brugmansia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here