Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print

Comments (9)

• drvongirl
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Help, I tried to post a photo using photobucket, I guess it didn't work, what did I do wrong and can anyone help me with this. Ellen

• ruth_ann
    14 years ago

Ellen, you need to go into your account and have the 'HTML Thumbnail' code added to your list under your images, then choose that code to place in your posts (HTML Thumb)

Always check in the preview window before submitting, if the actual image does not show up there in your post, go back and try a different code because it also will not show up in your post. :(

You want the 'HTML Thumb' code for Garden web, NOT the 'IMG Thumb' code

• drvongirl
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thanks Ruth Ann, I'm trying again!!
    {{gwi:479566}}

I think it work!! what about the one above is it a flower too. Please tell me yes!!

• givelittle_getlots
    14 years ago

Sorry, not a flower...but you sure looking closely at your brugs :-)

Lucy

• eloise_ca
    14 years ago

Through photobucket, I normally use the very first code "HTML clickable thumbnails for Ebay, Livejournal, MySpace, etc. - recommended" because people with dial up can easily access your picture(s). Once I copy it here, I delete the word "center" that is at the beginning and the end of the code so my picture will flush to the left side of the screen. Click on the picture and you can see a larger one. This also give everyone access to your album, but that can also be restricted.

{{gwi:479567}}

• ruth_ann
    14 years ago

eloise_ca, you can now get the code for a thumbnail under each and every image, you do not have to do all those other steps.
    Go to your 'account settings' and click on it.....
    under 'Album settings' tick mark the box beside 'Images Link Back To Album' ... then click on 'Link options' and place a tick mark in the box beside Both 'Clickable thumbnail' spaces and now you ill have those codes show under every image in your album.

• karyn1
    14 years ago

I just click the box under the pics I want to post then scroll to the bottom right and click on "generate HTML and IMG code" which brings up a new page. Then I c/p what's in the first box of text and that gives clickable thumbnails.

I agree with Lucy, not a flower. If you look at the "where does it come from" thread you'll see some excellent pics that Ruth Ann posted to identify a Y and buds.

• eloise_ca
    14 years ago

Ruth Ann, of course it can be done that way as well! I have done it myself, but old habits are hard to break so sometimes I just do what I wrote, LOL!

• ruth_ann
    14 years ago

I hate learning new ways too but this one is just so convenient and easy so it was
    worth the learning to me.

Sponsored