Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gardeenya

I can't find ABADS. Please Help!

gardeenya
13 years ago

I've been away from the internet for a couple of years. I was so excited to get back to all of my favorite brug sites. My #1 favorite ABADS.NET seems to have gone out of business? I've searched and searched with no results. This makes me feel so sad. Can anyone please please lead me in the right direction. Deenie

Comments (6)

• green_thumb_guy
    13 years ago

Hi Denise,

ABADS is no more. I would suggest you join BGI - low membership Fee but a great group of people or there is ibrugs -which is free. Ibrugs, is a relatively new site that has both BGI and ABADS people.

:)

I hope this fills your Brug void.

• chena
    13 years ago

I know so sad!!! The registry still exists.. which is wonderful.. I am a member at BGI Great place!! There also iBrugs.com which is new but I am sure you will find many familiar faces there and it is Free!!~âº

Kylie

• gardeenya
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Oh I feel so sad for all the people who contributed years of hard work to that original wonderful brugmansia site. They were the first and I learned everything from them. It can never can be totally replaced.
    I'm happy some of the ABADS pioneers are still around in the brugmansia world. I will visit the new ibrug site. Thank you very much for your help. Deenie

• grrrnthumb
    13 years ago

The forums, registry list, and a small species gallery are all that is still up. Here are the links if you want them:

Registry list
    Species Gallery
    Main site

- Tom

• karyn1
    13 years ago

Tom I didn't realize that anything besides the Registry list still existed. Too bad you can no longer link to pics from it. Thanks for posting that info.

• chena
    13 years ago

Thank You Tom!!
    I have the registry saved but not the other 2..

Kylie

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!